Reviews for HBM
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved it. truly. amazing
Prieel chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was so hilarious! I almost pissed myself laughing. Thumbs up!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Very funny :)
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Cute fic. I especially like the "guesses" at what HBM stands for.

Oddly, I feel like you did far better at writing Draco and Luna than the Marauders but that could be because I'm the biggest puppy shipper in the world and consider myself a connoisseur. LOL!
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Hysterical and lovely! A real stand out story in crowd of SB/RL fics!
Blueberry chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
so sexy! more please!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Oh poor dear Remus the sorry soul. Sirius is such a silly thing.

i sepecially liked the first and last paragraph's lol
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
LOVE the Marauders! And this was fantastic! Typical Sirius to go completely overboard when all he had to do was say three little words to make Remus happy. I thought the different variations on the HBM badge were hilarious! You have a great sense of the characters and it was a fantastic mix of humour, fluff and smut. Something for everyone!
mm chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD! I LOVED IT! It was original, well-written, and FUCKING HILARIOUS!

I LOVED the beginning with Sirius' special wake-up call and how everyone reacted to the badge. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVEEDD the original plot - the house-elves, Peeves, the presents, the tears, the explaination, and the L-word! It was SUCH an AMAZING STORY! Actually, no. amazing isn't the write word...It was just so PERFECT and I thought it was really cute. WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
Eusebius chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aw, poor embarrassed Remus. That was really cute! and silly. I'm so glad they made up!
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
You were right, I did really like this story! It's always fun to go back to the days when they were at Hogwarts. Thank you fo writing this story
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love it! It's fantastic!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I see what you mean when you say that you have an unhealthy obsession with Remus. HBM, indeed. How long did it take you to come up with all the different things that it could stand for.

This was a good story. Every now and again there would be a frikken hysterical line that would almost put me in tears! The house elves bravely throwing themselves under Pince to save her from a nasty bump on the head was definitely one of those lines.

Thanks for the wonderful read and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!

-Jenn
The Falling Moon chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I loved this story, Remuse is so cute
Daisychain-girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow this is really great, i'll never be able to hear Harry Birthday without thinking of Sirius * Remuse again and that gives me plenty of juicy images that i can use to not get bored to death in my siblings birthdays... so thank you tons for that! *grin*