Reviews for Jux: A Grand Scale Love Song
CoraxOnyx chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I enjoyed this very much. It's a clever idea, since we all know what romantic saps Transformers (and fangirls) are. it must be an offspring of that "protect all life" urge they've got going on. Cute and funny and well characterized. Xantium is a bit of a tease and Met knows it, but he still has a big ol' crush on her. Good for him.
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
weird
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hahaha this is going to my favorites!
RachaelMNiner chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Too cute. Absolutely adorable. I think you could conceivably end this little vignette here at chapter 3, but I would never say that you couldn't take the story farther. I like seeing the universe from the transport/battlecruiser POV - I don't think I've seen anyone else give them such personality as you have. But hey, I'll take what I can get now, and I'll live on in hope for the future. Four thumbs up for you, O Clever One. _
RachaelMNiner chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I hadn't run across this story yet, and shame on me for missing the opening number. All I have to say about this concept is: I KNEW IT! We do still wonder what goes on in the processors of sentient space ships, and whether or not they're the same as the rest of us. *snicker* Thank you for answering that little question so well.

*hums the theme song to Love Boat...*
Stripperella chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
You know, if Whirl and Broadside were human fathers, I think they'd be the type to wait on the front porch cleaning their gun collection when the poor sap coming to the house to pick up their daughter for a date arrived.
thechickenlittle chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
complete and utter crack, but funny as hell!
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
*is ded from laughter*

No, seriously! Broadside is like the older (slightly lovable) brother! :D

Moar pls!
CrazyLogical1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
"one of the aforementioned unfortunate mechs in his washracks yelped when he was doused with scalding fluids."

Why do I get the distinct feeling that that was Sunstreaker?

Great story!
Fk306 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
hahaha Interesting xD
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
LOVE IT! It is so cute how Whirl and Broadside how they are acting like big brothers saying no one is good enough for their sister (or a father for their little girl).

LOVE IT! This is such a cute couple! LOVE IT! And the Wreakers are cute!
Jason M. Lee chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Broadside and Whirl are acting like over-protective creators...

*snickers from a safe distance*
Cafei chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
**chortle** Poor Met. If Ti really does accept him, he's going to have to look over his shoulder (or under his wings) for the Wreckers.
Murder Junkie chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
...All I can think about is the courting rituals of SHIPS now. Oh man, this is so very wrong..! You people are profoundly f*ed up! *smiles* And we can't help but love ya for it.
RoseGad chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Your imagination needs to run a little more wild if you ask me. This had me nearly squirt milk from nose it was so funny! Anyway, since I enjoyed this so thoroughly, I'm adding it to my favorites.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »