Reviews for Downfall and Release
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
as a cop she should know to take the gun and knives away from a suicidal person that is part of the protocal for letthing them come home from the hospital
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
that was depressing still trying to figure out what led to this
kelly.winters.946 chapter 35 . 7/4/2013
I know this ha been posted for a while but I am fairly new to fanficton I enjoyed this story very much thank you for sharing it.
obamagirl chapter 35 . 7/15/2012
Wow- great story, fabulous sex- thank you!
di1959uk chapter 35 . 3/14/2011
Have just finished reading this wonderful story, made me cry and laugh.

Slowly working my way through all your stories and they are amongst my favourites! Keep up the good work.
starwoods chapter 35 . 10/23/2010
this was an amazing story, just perfect 3

it was really angst/hurt and comfort, love it.
TriggerHappyWorld chapter 35 . 12/6/2008
Finally! I've read it all, go me! Sorry it took so long for me to give you another review for this wonderful story, but it's better late than never I say. Wow, what a journey you put me through with this, it was so depressing at first but it developed into something happy and just...great. I really enjoyed it! I'll be looking forward to reading more from you Snyder!
geekygirl1982 chapter 35 . 12/6/2008
well...wow... this is the FIRST LOCI fanfic i ve ever read... i know it s crazy to tell ya, but i haven t been able to watch this show earlier - due my job... but now i ve got a different one and hey I LOVE IT... and to your work... well at first it caught me off guard and now i m ready to reread it! wonderful wonderful shipper story i really enjoyed it - i read alot (csi, h2h and a bunch others)- and this one moved up like rocket in my top 3... kinda from zero to hero! thanks alot!
LeaveIt chapter 35 . 12/2/2008
Fantastic final chapter.

You deserve a break after working so hard on this story - just don't take too long off - I love your writing style.
rindy713 chapter 35 . 12/1/2008
ah, the puppy dog look ... the bobbyish look ... we're definitely on the same page. i thoroughly enjoyed your story and am happy you brought bobby through all the hard times and pulled him and alex together, the way they are meant to be. i look forward to your next story, whenever you feel ready to write again!
LuminousIntensity chapter 35 . 11/28/2008
Thank you for giving me a shout out :) I totally think you should revisit this story with an awesome sequel. I'd love to help you bounce off ideas for that. Just drop me a line.
Poeticpunk777 chapter 35 . 11/28/2008
Great job! I enjoyed reading this. :D
wtd-lao-csibuff chapter 35 . 11/28/2008
aw its always nice to when i've been away for a week or so and come bk to this wonderful story and find even more Hotness! and cuteness, awwage and wubbage! but no not the last one? what am i gonna do without this fabulous story! Humph!

Favourited so can read it when need cheering up.

Cracking story :D

Buff x

p.s. hope you write another B/A-centric story soon :D
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Great ending!
LOCISVU chapter 35 . 11/27/2008
Great ending!And I loved that nickname!