Reviews for Babies
ChiibiPanda chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
LOL! nice fanfic! I love it. so funny
iamhermionemalfoy chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This is funny. :)
Rasei chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Giggle. I feel sorry for Mi-chan. But at least he had a good way to tell her.
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
It is witty.

Though, I would expect Ganko to understand the reproductive system by then. She was, what, about seven or eight? When I was six I already knew how sex goes XD

But it did work well that way. The stork story was convincing enough for naive Ganko, and it kinda' reminded me of my parents trying to convince me that Santa was true, yet by the age of five I told my friends : "Damn. Santa isn't real. Who's heard of flying reindeers and a romping big stout man? Maybe that'll happen on the day my parents won't have at least one fight."

Anyways, the story was good, though a bit unrealistic.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nice story!
winoa13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Hahahahahaha! I love it! The last part was funny and some other parts! The deathglare again! haha! I love that glare..haha..anyway...Thanks! write more! and GooDLuCk!

-AirA WiNoa-
Funky Sushi chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I forgot... I wanted to invite you to the ToFuu Central Forum. )

z8.
Nils chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aww! Imagine Mi-chan telling something like that! SO Adorable! Haha! It was funny the way Fuuko got angry..
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
bwahahahah! like dumbo? seriously, mi-chan? *rolls on the floor laughing*

i could so imagine fuuko's reaction when tokiya said about a couple going to the room... that was priceless! naughty mi-chan! i'm sure he was about to say something else... *winks*

and you! aren't u a bit underage to be thinking of this thing? when i was your age, i bet i still thought the stork brought the babies, hahah!

great job, excellent!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
hahahahaha

xhett! i couldnt stop laughing because of this! :D

nice one Mii-chan! :)

hehehehe

kawaii! ;)
asga chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Ah ha ha , God it's so funny. First I though he will explain her a true thing.

Nice one-shot
mikaro chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
wahahahahah! :D evilishly sweet and innocent :) nice :)
thecritic chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was funny. It's the kind of story which makes you feel warm all over.

I liked the part when Fuuko stated "Ooh! Like in Dumbo!"

Hilarious.
Funky Sushi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I can just imagine a follow up scenario. Fuuko and Tokiya locked up in his room ( for some reason or other ) and when Domon,Yanagi or Recca asks where they are, Ganko innocently tells them that they're in the room " making babies".

Oh , the havoc D

Anyway, cute fic )
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
helluva fic. laughed a lot here. hahaha