Reviews for Diapers, Pacifiers and Milk, Oh My!
LilyAri14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very fun story to read. :) And comical ending!
Rebop1979 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh my gosh that is so hilarious ... and true with any parent!
SilverMoonlit chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I absolutely love it:) I'm still cracking up:)))
Dillonforever chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Omg! I totally love this story! Can you have another one with Conner as a dad this time? I totally laugh my butt off and I can totally see those two as great dads! You did a fantastic job!
BabyBix1234 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awwwww. That was probably the cutest fic I've ever had the pleasure to read. Keep up the great work.
Jenna-Leigh89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
HA! So cute!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 4/5/2008

Very cute fic. That ending had me laughing out loud. XD

Absolutely perfect!
Nicholas de Vilance chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
"My wife's gonna f*ing kill me, resurrect me, then kill me again!" I loved that line so much, it's not believable. Just thought I'd mention that I also love the name Liam and have plans to use it in a fic, so if you see it, I didn't steal it from you.

Sith Happens chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Fainty Murph is too adorable! I love it so so so SO much! I imagine that's exactly how Murph would be with a baby, right down to the stapler, which had me rolling!

Love to you Lou!

betty-boo chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
HAHAH! I actually "LOL'd" at the ending! How very cute, you've made me go all maternal! p.s. I noticed you added me to your favourite authors the other day so just wanted to say thanks and what a nice surprise.
BelhavenOnTap chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Loved it. What is it about Murph that begs for children to torment him with bodily fluids? Loved it. Cheers, Bel
CrimsonKissMJ chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That was such an adorable oneshot. I can't stop grinning! I think you really captured the esscence of Murphy as a father. You did a really amazing job yet again!
GoddessLaughs chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This fic was awesome from beginning to end. I think I love Liam as much as I love Murphy. XD
Batman McGhee chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Ok, fine, you win. It was cute. But I don't the world is ready for ANOTHER set of MacManus twins.
IrishSaints chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
hahaha aw! it's so CUTE! I was giggling like crazy throughout the entire story! I love it!