Reviews for Revenge Is All The Sweeter
I've read this story a few times and I always hate Triska in this chapter. She doesn't come across as caring and compassionate, more like nosy, rude, insensitive and a bit manipulative. Also, what Draco did with forcing her down on the desk and kissing her even though he know she doesn't want it is incredibly creepy - I mean it's sexual assault. I do really like this story as a whole however.
akatsukireunites chapter 24 . 3/10
I love happy endings! Draco was well-written and for once Ron was the bad guy in a dramione fic (i dislike him!). Thank you for this story!
The Obsidian Rose chapter 5 . 2/18
Hi, I couldn't help but notice that in this chapter, you referred to Pansy as Harry's wife and in earlier chapters, you referred to her as only his girlfriend. This is all. Love the story!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 20 . 2/18
god ron is the worst type of person
dumbledorescardigan chapter 16 . 2/18
i'm so confused
dumbledorescardigan chapter 9 . 2/18
i don't want draco to be a deep down asshole, tell him to get it together! Be an asshole to everyone but hermione and blaise! a super sexy asshole haha :)
skmd chapter 24 . 2/16
I've read your story numerous times because it's just so good and funny. I love what you did with the Blaise and cat pairing their relationship is so fun and badass and Cat is such a sassy bad byotch and I love it. I love how you chose to use ethnic characters instead of your sterotypically somewhat conventionally pretty white girl. Representation is just so important to me. I love cat and Blaise's dynamic so much and it's just so hard to find an existing muchless good fanfic about Blaise even with him as a side character. If it's not too much to ask would you ever consider writing a fanfic about them even ill even settle for them as a side pairing. I love dramione but Blaise most definitely is my favorite charcter. I hope you get the chance to see this and I hope you continue to write.
alexa01 chapter 3 . 2/5
I wish there was a little more detail as to why Draco has chosen Hermione. It seems like he was quite infatuated with her during their school years, but I cannot be sure.
alexa01 chapter 2 . 2/5
I cannot imagine canon Hermionw reacting like that if she were cheated on nor do I imagine Harry taking Ron's side. But it's your story and I know your characters are fit for it.
alexa01 chapter 1 . 2/5
This is my second time reading this story and I made a promise to myself that this time I would review as well. I don't think I'll comment on every chapter, but I will try my best.
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 2/1
What the hell is the ministry doing?!
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 24 . 1/13
Great story, truly enjoyed reading it. I'm sad about Ginny though, I thought she could have had some redemption. Your OC was a great addition. Thanks for writing it and for sharing it with us! Continue writing!
sallymact chapter 9 . 1/7
Kinda still hate this Ginny. Nope. I really still hate Ginny in this story. And Ron.
Topazx chapter 24 . 1/5
oh my goshhhhhhhhh! i love this story so freaking much!
Topazx chapter 8 . 1/5
im beginning to hate the weasleys
4,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »