Reviews for Revenge Is All The Sweeter
ffgentan chapter 3 . 8/13
Draco's middle name is Lucius
idontliketobekeptwaiting chapter 1 . 7/27
Perhaps I missed it, but is Greg a bad guy or did he tell Hermiones assumed friend that Draco was using illegal dark magics against her? Because he was. Blaise kidnaps and rapes, because that's what that was, and Draco decides to take Hermiones choices away as well, but Greg is the bad guy?
crystal.hainline chapter 9 . 7/5
Even though Ginny is an awful person in this story, I feel a little pity for her.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 7/4
Your fic really deserves that award.
MonJoh chapter 23 . 6/25
Interesting and enjoyable story. It all tied together nicely. My only criticism would be the negative stereotype of a sexually assertive woman while the "nice" girl only has sex if she's "in love."
The interview was hilarious!
I just finished reading the whole story - loved it ! He interview was very creative and the last few chapters were absolutely hilarious! Couldn’t stop laughing :)
WendyMoiraAngelaDarlingDearest chapter 1 . 6/11
non-consensual sex does not exist. it is not a thing. non-consensual intercourse is rape. rape is not a form of sex. I read this fic absolute ages ago because I'm a sucker for a good revenge story but I have no idea how I managed to get through it because the relationships are so abusive it feels suffocating. your writing style is however fantastic which I find is rather rare, but the relationships portrayed are dangerous and not healthy and it's never dealt. It's an interesting premise especially for a marriage law story, so rather disappointing
Babaksmiles chapter 24 . 6/2
I’m literally go through all your stories and reading them because you are a genius writer! I love your stories and this was one of my favourites! I want to read more about Byron and Zabini! lol. Love love love!
Shreya Sharma chapter 3 . 6/1
it's Draco abraxas malfoy
Loved it!
Ginny used polyjuice potion?
ElleIzki chapter 20 . 5/27
I always dislike Ginny, even in canon. And now you made me really, really hate her. Ron is such an idiot as always
AmongDarkShadows chapter 5 . 5/27
i kind of feel like i missed something... i get the cut-in into the middle of a scene to create excitement and drama, but it just happens so frequently that i'm not quite sure whats going on... the characters personalities changed so rapidly too..
Itaurielle chapter 24 . 5/17
I read it all in one go and didn't realize it was over until the end haha
Good work, I jad a good time reading this
Ackamarackus chapter 3 . 5/12