Reviews for Revenge Is All The Sweeter
KitKate18 chapter 12 . 22h
p
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 24 . 7/21
This was a very interesting twist on the marriage law. It started out a little dark, but I was glad to see a happy ending come around. Your portrayal of Hermione and Draco were very realistic and your original character Cat and Dimitri, as well as your altered characters like Ron and Ginny, were so believable. I personally like Ginny, but the version you created out of her character had some kind of dark and evil appeal. Overall, there was a lot going on with the plot, but it all seemed to sort itself out. I think there was a little lag in the beginning with the set up, but after about chapter 6, the story picked up and I couldn't put it down. Basically, I thought the story was great!
Interesting chapter - I'm curious to see the twists! :)
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 7/15
Yeah, this is about what would happen. You may not always have Ron pegged well, but this fits hermione to a t.
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 7/15
haha. thats just cute, potter's rx to the whole thing.
Inggita chapter 24 . 7/11
Beautiful! :) Love your story plot! :)
LadyRaych chapter 16 . 6/15
You know, the story started somewhat on the so-so side for me as far as quality and plot go, but I've enjoyed your other stories so I was like, "hey, I'll follow this till the end no matter what". However, I just can't. While I want to applaud you at your attempt at using big words, you often use them incorrectly and too frequently. It can throw off the flow of the story. I also feel like some details/events are not properly explained, and I also found it confusing that things seemed to jump around a lot. There were a couple inconsistencies as well. The first one I noticed was in the very beginning where we are dealing with Ron cheating on Hermione. At one point it says that she found them in her bed, then the second time it's brought up it says they were on the couch, and finally the third time it says the bed. I would possibly recommend a beta, if you don't have one.

Anyways, I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not offensively. I really do enjoy your work, however this story was just too much of a confusing hodgepodge for me.

Thanks!
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 12 . 5/27
Godric! Ron is such an ass.
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 16 . 5/27
Oh my! Hermione. I feel very bad for her.
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 11 . 5/26
Wow! Story takes an interestin turn.. cute draco I like thou
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 10 . 5/26
I really don't get this! Hermione is not like this. Soulmates or not, in love or not, a strong character like Hermione should never blur her senses just cause of pleasure. Girl! Have some self respect
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 24 . 5/23
Cute
AdieBee chapter 5 . 5/15
I loved the first chapter, you showed me a side of Draco that has yet to appear again. I just don't like the way the characters behave now, and what Draco did in this chapter was nearly rape. I don't think Hermione would have let him do that; she would've fought him.
AdieBee chapter 3 . 5/15
No, it has started out so well...now it feels weird. I think the wording in the part where Draco has his epiphany was a little exaggerated. Also, I don't think Hermione would let herself be touched like that by a stranger.
AdieBee chapter 2 . 5/15
I don't understand. Your writing style is very good, the grammar is spotless, but there's something that seems weird to me-sort of forced. Maybe it's the characters and their interactions, they feel out of character.
4,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »