Reviews for Revenge Is All The Sweeter
natashaa78 chapter 22 . 8/27
I'm so happy everything turned out okay.
natashaa78 chapter 21 . 8/27
Wtffffff omg
natashaa78 chapter 19 . 8/27
I just knew something was fishy everything seemed to good to be true and I had the feeling it wasn't really her, I can only guess who it is probably the slutty Weasley.
natashaa78 chapter 12 . 8/27
Omg Ron is such a distasteful person, how disgusting of him to be shaming her because she no longer wants him.
natashaa78 chapter 2 . 8/26
Omggggg I've never hated Ron so much in a Fanfic wow what a slimy ass hole. He's so gonna regret it!
ektomaluja1 chapter 24 . 8/15
this is one of the best dramione fics eva!
ektomaluja1 chapter 10 . 8/14
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
ektomaluja1 chapter 7 . 8/14
well ... sorry ron
not sorry.
ektomaluja1 chapter 3 . 8/14
There it is
AC24 chapter 24 . 7/17
Brilliant! This was just brilliant! I wanted soo much more! You made me laugh like a mad person I mean You have excellent writing skills. And i loved the parts of Blaise. Thanks for the happy ending, this could have gone so wrong. I wanted so bad to kill Ron and Ginny, for real. I liked that how you paired them. It was really good. I hope you keep writing! Thanks for sharing
flirtingwithdeath101 chapter 5 . 7/11
"DID YOU JUST LICK ME?"
Classic xD
Love it.
spittingllama7856 chapter 21 . 7/9
Oh, Dimitri, have fun down there! Lol :)
spittingllama7856 chapter 2 . 7/9
I will murder Ron. I swear, just say the word and I will jump into this story and avada him into oblivion. That may be too merciful... maybe a crucio before the death part.
Filisgare chapter 7 . 7/3
Burn.
Filisgare chapter 6 . 7/3
I love Charlie and Luna together. I also love that Blaise covered Rons face in poop. Hahahahahahaha. I seriously hate Ron.
4,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »