Reviews for Finding Heaven
godsdaughter77 chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
I enjoyed this story and loved how you showed the friendship between the team members, especially Teyla and Sheppard. It was a great story and well written. Thanks for sharing it.
Astraldust chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
Interesting idea, I'm glad they got Shep back. I enjoyed this story and thanks for writing it.
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Got a little choked up myself, there at the end. :)

Well, I liked this story a lot and I'm very glad you shared it with us. *vbg*

What will you write next? *curious*
Space1Traveler chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
For a first time, this was very good. It was better than I could ever do. I liked your plot and the voice of the characters was very good.

I didn't care for the transition between scenes. It seemed abrupt and disjointed. Some things were left unresolved, like Chaya coming back or the fate of the generator.

Good job. I can't wait to read your other stuff. Thanks for sharing your talent with me.
Obsessedfringey chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Great! It was brilliant, endearing, creative, brilliant, amazing, unexplored and briliant! You need to write more of this kind of stuff!

read both of the one-shots you mentioned and they were both great too! Cac't wait for your next story!

Did i mention it was brilliant?

Thankyou for keeping me entertained and on-edge all this time!

I loved Ronon's strange feelings towards it at first, Rodney being unsur, Carson being upset. But most of all, i think i loved the John-Teyla friendship, it was touching with amazing undertones.

You did amazingly on the characters and the story as a whole!

I absolutely cannot wait for your next story!

Larissa.
Deleted67545 chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
*laughs* Ronon put rocks in McKay's pack? Oh, that's good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Good story! Yay! John didn't die!
Deleted67545 chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
How I'd kill to have friends like Rodney, Teyla, Ronon, and Carson!
Duchess67 chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Aw, I really like this. AND Ronon's last line too. *snicker*
jasminesmommy chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
that meeting was great lol:)
Sachita chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
Aw. I loved this chapter and great, that John is alive again.

But he probably wouldn't tell anyone where or how he got these scars, not even Elizabeth...

Great update!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
wow...this was a awesome story! Great work :)
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Flea coming? LOL Too freakin' funny and I love it that John was strong enough to try and slap the man for saying that. *vbg*
jasminesmommy chapter 10 . 3/21/2008
lol poor sheppard finally home and he has a yellow bug on him lol :)
Deleted67545 chapter 10 . 3/21/2008
I love the fact that Sheppard was in pain, and yet he still managed to try to hit Carson. He cracks me up sometimes!