Reviews for What happens in Costa Rica, stays in Costa Rica
Youtube Slut chapter 36 . 1/17/2009
MAKE A SEQUIL. Sorry I left my caps on.
Youtube Slut chapter 34 . 1/17/2009
Oh no That is it Lisa you r going to get it now. Get her Randy.

Team Jonathan
Youtube Slut chapter 23 . 1/17/2009
My sister and I are like that. We say we hate eachother but at the end of the day we still hug and say sorry.
Youtube Slut chapter 19 . 1/17/2009
I have only seen one bring it on, Bring it on all or nothing. Great movie
Youtube Slut chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
I used to do that with my mother but then I tured ten right now I am thirteen
hp-whovian chapter 36 . 12/9/2008
OMG! This was an amazing story, but wow this ending was depressing! I actually have tears in my eyes, I'm not gonna lie. I saw there's a sequal though, so that makes me happy! I'm gonna go read it now!
Randy Taylor chapter 36 . 11/4/2008
I like this ending. No, strike that, I LOVE this ending. :)

And I'd also love to see a sequel to this story.

Great chapter, and great story.

HollowIsTheWorld chapter 35 . 11/3/2008
*gasp* you didn't... you wouldn't... YOU DID! how could you? how mean. but still good. as i'm sure i've said before you are a very talented author. update soon please.
Randy Taylor chapter 35 . 11/3/2008
I hope you or no one else gets offended by this, but I just have two words I want to say to Lisa right. Unfortunately, if I said them here, would ban me for life probably. :P (But I think you can guess at what those two words would be). lol

Anyways, good chapter, and I hope you can still have things kinda sorta semi work out for Randy. If not, that's alright too though.

Great chapter, and I'll be looking for the epilogue.

Randy Taylor chapter 34 . 10/30/2008
Oh wow...

I've said it before, (at least I think I have), and I'll say it again. This is nothing like the Lisa we've seen before in this story. I csn't wait to find out what's going on.

Good chapter!

Randy Taylor chapter 33 . 10/7/2008
Hmm... I'm curious to find out what happened too. That doesn't sound like Lisa. Well, at least it doesn't sound like the way she's been acting.

Good chapter, I hope your writer's block clears up soon. :)

Randy Taylor chapter 32 . 9/20/2008
Don't worry about the mushiness. It's kind of nice to have chapters like this one every once in a while :)

Good job, and update soon!

Randy Taylor chapter 31 . 9/9/2008
Good chapter!

It'll definitely be sad when this story is over. It just has such a different flavor than your other stories. (Not that it's any better or worse than the others).

I'll be looking forward to the next four chapters :)

Randy Taylor chapter 30 . 9/7/2008
I'm going to try to type this review, if my piece of s* computer will let me.

Well, I hope Randy gets better in enough time to go to the prom, even though I have my doubts that he will.

Good chapter, and don't worry about delays too much. It just makes the readers hungrier for more of the story. :P

Randy Taylor chapter 29 . 8/22/2008
This story just keeps getting better and better all the time.

Update soon please! :)