Reviews for Good Morning Bella
abercrombiegrl15 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I luv it! it made me laugh so hard!
GoodByexx chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I cried because I laughed so hard. So hard it wasn't even humanly possible...I'm now certain I'm an ET. Anyway, personal revelations aside, I LOVED IT! It's going straight on my faves. _
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
OMG! I can't believe how much I laughed! That rap was classic...I don't think I'll ever get that out of my mind!
vjgm chapter 1 . 3/10/2008

Oh my gosh!
Niamh929 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Thank you for that!

- Niamh
AvivaChan chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That is by far the funniest Bella story I have ever read. I had to cover my mouth to stifle the laughter (at work)... I will probably have to go to the bathroom to make sure I don't have make-up on my face... Hominid and rapping in the same story... genius from which I may never recover!
edwardNOTjacob chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I may have changed my mind about my favorite parts...the commemoration of the rappers has to make it to the top! Oh man, but the part about McDonalds is just too close to home...I can just see her (aka US!) sneaking our eyes back and forth and asking if they had the goods :) Absolutely hilarious, almost as funny as That Was My Siblings (I say that only because I think of that one when I am having the most awful of days, and if Jasper pounding on the piano in his auburn hair piece cant cheer me up, nothing can) Love you, miss you - and don't fret - I started the snow scene!
dressageprincess chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I laughed so hard I was crying. Great Fun!
soveryunpretty chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Holy crap. That was spectacular. Who knew Bella could rhyme while so completly intoxicated. Props to her on that.
kiaras-magical-melody chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
haha that was so funny. i was thinking during the middle that edward made it all up lol
nicolek chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
oh my lord that was hilarious lmfaoo poor bella:P

that just made my day but what is a hominid? that was the obly thing that confused me
twilightgirl92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I had to stop reading a few time I was so emmbarased for Bella
DalaiLala chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
It was utterly wonderful! No seriously, by the end of it I was laughing hysterically! oh gawd... lol can't stop..
freeatlas chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I was laughing so hard I did cry. I kept trying to picture it all happening in my head . . . hilarious! I think my favorite part was the McDonald run and how she kept trying to fit the bag through the window . . . silly bella.
lisadianemill chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I usually don't read one shots. I like to read the stories that have numerous chapters but your's sound cute so I read it. It was cute. Good work.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »