Reviews for Color Theory
unique.and.proud chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Argh! Dunno what happened there, must have clicked the button by accident oops

YELLOW: You made me cry, it was brilliantly written though.

GREEN: This was just so sweet. And that last line - I can’t quite believe that I have been blessed again. I feel warm arms circle me from behind and know that we aren’t heading for greener pastures, we’re already there. Aw! :)

PINK: I can totally imagine a daughter of theirs being exactly this way, love her working on The Stare.

PURPLE: I was so gutted this was the last one, but at the same time glad you ended with this one cos it was such a nice way to end rather than having ended with YELLOW cos that would have just been plain mean. Yeah I'm definitely rambling now but I really did love them :D
unique.and.proud chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Loved these! :) It was such a good idea.

BLUE: Good choice to start with, very nicely written and the end was just so nice.

RED: Great contrast to the first one and I especially loved the first line - Red is hot. It's a strong color that conjures up a range of seemingly conflicting emotions from passionate love to violence and warfare. Red is Cupid and the Devil, it just set the tone really well.
xNeariax chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Okay, I'll just follow the order of the one shots here,

so, Blue:

That was brilliant! I really like these slightly 'abstract' pieces, as you called it, where you have at some point to stop fpr a moment and think about it, before the complete meaning hits you. So, yes, I find it brilliant. D Not to mention the end.. I like the thought that he'd call a boat after her, even if I the way it went in the series also.

Red:

A battle of wills between two all consuming forces. Me and her, passion and desire, lust and anger, all mixing around her office, crashing into one another, both of us trying to ignore the strong pull of her scarlet passion radiating off her.
Keia21Sprenglewski chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Just wanted to say I am really enjoying this series, I love the idea.
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
yay! u updated! i luv these ones thy rock! you are a awesume writer!

Mrs.Scott323 chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Loved it! it's strange to compare them with a colour but the way you describe them, purple fits them perfectly. Mysterious, special and royal :)
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Lol little Grace with the Stare. How I wish there was a picture of that.
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Well that was the least you could do :p

*bounces* I love my Gibblets
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Hm.. I think there's something similar in Dutch but I can't remember what it is. anyway loved it! all those shades of red that together form Jen's personality :)
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
argh I should know better than to look at the part of the story that is centered in the middle. *pouts* did he really have to die? Even though they had another daughter, it's still not fair
Psycho Maddy chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
You really captivated me!I'm not very fond of colours,main reason why I quit painting, but something changed while reading this...this story got me thinking about cognition,perspective.I'd call it phylosophical,I'm learning a lot!
elflordsmistress chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
how can this possibly be ... it?

but i know what you mean

it's been a good thing

and this last one perhaps does need to be the finale

erm ... you could always do the sense next

what?

i am SO allowed to commission ficage!

aserene chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Okay so that almost made me cry it was so perfectly expressed. Amazing. One of these days I'm going to have to write a story from Jackie's point of view, i think there's no way around it.

Anyway amazing. simply amazing!
aserene chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
oh i love it! this was adorable!
elflordsmistress chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
aw

this little rainbow keeps getting better and better