Reviews for Next Lifetime IBTH Part II
Sheshe is my cat chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
Great ending. Great story too.

A chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Wonderful. I'm going to miss rushing to catch an update but you did an excellent job.

Love, Alicia.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
I can't believe this is over! Oh well, I loved every word of it. And nice conclusion.
EndlessDreamer1024 chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
I'm not sure if I reviewed the last chapter and if not then I apologize. I'm sad to see that this story is over but I'm glad that this won't be something else for you to have your mind on. I won't mind the long hiatus, I'm on one myself, just as long as you write for you, that's all that matters. Great story and great chapter.
Abagail chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Very, very, good work!

Abagail chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
This was my favorite one so far.

BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Nina is one wise woman. Her whole bit about dangerous attributes in the wrong situation is so true. Naive Nicole. I think deep down she knows but...why am I explaining to you-you wrote the story! Great job once again.
story101 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Hey,Hey,Hey..Im Back had the greatest Spring Break ever! Anyways the first thing i did when i came back was CHECK MY EMAIL and sure enough i saw chapters 4 and 5(I WAS ECSTATIC)OMG! I absolutely love both chapters! It was amazing, Rashad is lookin a little bit shady in my book, m hmm, Nicole betta watch out, i ADORE Nina, she is great, cant wait for chapter 6

P.s-i know you have been waiting but i promise i will update soon i promise promise promise(lol) just need to make some changes...PHEW im done
A chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
You know what I like? I like that you're real. From the emotions the characters feel to Nicole's feet hurting from her stilettos. I love that about you. Very clever.

-Al... (lol)
EndlessDreamer1024 chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I'm not going to lie and say that this story doesn't confuse me sometimes but I'm happy to say that I'm understanding this story a lot better, with much help from this chapter. It was well written and said a lot. Can't wait for the next installment.
A chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Haha. I'm thinking about your author's note. Great update as always. You really know what you're doing.

Each chapter I should reveal another letter of my name. Just a thought ha.
EndlessDreamer1024 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Use your heart and not your eyes...I love that song. Nicole, Rashad and Antonio...that's going to be something...I can't remember the last time I reviewed and for that I apologize...I still love this story, great work!
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Wow. If someone across the room were to sneeze, I would fall right off the cliff you left me hanging on(lol). This is getting so good.
BlindLoveFreeSpirit chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
I'm very anxious to see another writer's take on Warfield. Update soon.
A chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for more!