Reviews for Where Are You?
KumikoSaitou chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You really are a great showed the feelings really good and I could see how much you loved your grandmother.I can personally relate very good to this story because my father is like he asks me "Where are you?" too...and I never know what to answer.

Keep on writing,you are really good.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
you are a phenomenal writier

i loved this
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
What an amazing story :] It was extremely sad and brought so many emotions up to the surface. I'm amazed with how well-writewn this is and that you're kind of swept away when reading it, thank you for writing it!

~mi
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Jesus. Fuck. You just killed me. YOU KILLED ME WITH YOUR GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL WRITING. You riveted me, took my heart, and stabbed it with a sadness, a connection, a yearning. I loved every word.

Through this story, I understand how much your grandmother means to you. I understand the depth of your bond. I just...understand. I love, love, loved it. That was simply gorgeous. -lovesandhuggles-
HyperActiveEmo205 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
omg that is so sad but very beautiful i mean its so sad and nice and wow thats very good
angelbird2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
it's so touching

and im really sorry about your grandmother
NekoKiku of Love chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
so sad, so very sad!
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wow. Beautifully written. I have tears prickling in my eyes, but I refuse to shed them.

It reminds me of my grandfather during the last days before he passed away. He didn't recognize anyone but my grandmother. (Okay, now I'm crying.) And it sort of reminds me of my grandmother now as she forgets things, constantly asks the same questions over and over, and then shouldering of pride when I've helped her to the bathroom.

Lovely, sad story. ~ Jelp
SweetNeko chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
It is a good story, and so sad...;( I hope you felt better. Also, somewhere in your story, you forgotten to change grandma to dad, so it was a bit confusing. But good story and writing style so far.
Gethsemani chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That was very touching, wonderful story. :)
Cheetoh chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wonderful story(made me cry like a baby), and I can relate, somewhat. My grandfather is in that state, right now- not dead, but he certainly isn't living anymore.
Sachin chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
It is quite relatable. So sad, makes you cry again. Its really well written.
Dameus chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I recognized the illness. My Grandfather went through the same thing, although I was far to young to remember anything but his funeral, I must admit. The stories I've heard haven't been pleasant in the least, and even though my Father smiles at the memories when he talks about my Grandfather, there's something missing in his eyes. Not life, just a profound sense of sorrow.

I will never understand you or your pain, but my condolences. Your Nonna sounds like she was a wonderful and loving woman. Truly this story brought tears to my eyes.
Aless chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hi! I hardly never submit review but your story was so beautiful. It makes me cry all of my tears. Perhaps because I feel like Naruto, I've lost my dad to and I quite can understand this feeling you have put in your story. It was beautiful, full of sentiments. I really enjoy your story

p.s: I'm not good at english I'm sorry. I hope I don't have make too much mistakes!