Reviews for Impossible
iclethea chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
please do the next chapter!
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
I think u are a great writer keep up the good work ! :)
Emberseve chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
OMG! I REALLY can't wait for you to update! :]

- Emberseve
lavenderxbella chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Update please!

I was surprised Charlie took it cooly!

I really like your story!
Miss Cullen -I wish chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
That's actually pretty good. B.T.W. Breaking Dawn won't come any faster if you pre-order it. At least I don't think so.

~La Tua Cantante
Cindle Dale chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
oh dont worry, this is a REALLY good story. no one in their right mind would not want to read this story
BloodStainedSoul chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
it wasn't as bad as you think
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
One thing about the pure silver earings. My grandma said if you ever get the option between silver and gold, pick gold. Gold is worth A LOT more than siler. My grandma said it's like a thousand dollars An Ounce. So she said, and I quote, "Why have silver, when you can have gold?"

Sorry, I just had to say that to someone! She told me that today's youth normally pick silver over gold.

Awesome chapter!
Raven.Blacke chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
that was really good! has charlie been filled in about all of there powers? is charlie going to be changed? is bella going to be changed first or at the same time as charlie? UPDATE son!
esmecullen24 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008

xoxo.

~bellarose
SillyHearts chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
awesomeness!

by the way check out my stories please and thank you :D
VampireSweetheartz chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
I LOVE this story so far, but I do have to admit chapter four was a bit suckish. So write more and then write more, oh and make the next chapters better so I expect you not to be pissed the day you write next. Have Fun!
WordsfromAshes chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Hm... nope! I'm not abandoning this story. There are always those not so good chapters and I'm sure any sane author would realize this for they probably have them too. And everyone has those PO'ed days too. Hope it gets better for you!

I liked it. I'd kill Charlie by then for all those remarks and glares, and gestures.

~SS
LoverofEdward chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
yes. you got the convertible thing right. hrosalies car is a bmw convertible.