Reviews for Strain This Chaos, Turn it Into Light
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw they make such an adorable couple! I liked Dan patching her up, her giving him a little kiss and his moon comment. Adorable story and keep up the awesome Charladay writing :D
indigopumpkins chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
this made me smile :)
Unidentified Pineapples chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Ah! So cute! I love the little Dan/Charlotte moments. You wrote this story very well. Loved it!
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was an adorable story! Daniel was so sweet, taking care of her like that. Nice job!
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
so cute, I love Dan's comment about the moon. adding this to my favs:)
FaylinnNorse chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Ah, I love this! So cute! Dan is so adorable with his stuttering and fidgeting; I loved his comment about the moon. So Dan-like. And I love Charlotte, too, so practical and no-nonsense. You write them very well, quite on character. I've been shipping Dan/Charlotte for a while now, but I don't generally peruse the Lost fanfics, so I wasn't sure if I was just insane or what...anyway, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. Great job!
4everLOST chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! I'm basically ecstatic to find someone else who ships Dan/Charlotte. Pretty much no one writes it. Everyone adores Dan, but they don't particularly like Charlotte, so it just doesn't get shipped. Write more soon. Oh, or a sequel! Seeing their whole date-ish thing would be awesome.
teawithhoney chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Ah! Dan/Charlotte cuteness! Yay! I love Dan's moon comment. So him not to get the joke.