Reviews for The Weak and the Weary
flamanipulator chapter 14 . 5/13/2009
Josh is gonna get Dean killed.

This was also a really good story, I was nearly crying when all the stuff with Jax and Josh happened.

I'm going to start in on the next one right away (again) and review (again) after I'm done with it.
but-the-clouds chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
genius! rowan is judas...awesome!
but-the-clouds chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
I think your story is really good. I mean, obviously I'm not finished yet-I intend to finish the whole series. However, I do want to say one thing: you have a tendency to start your dialogues without personal pronouns (like, "Said I wasn't going anywhere, Sam. Meant that.")...which is alright every once in a while, but not every sentence. It tends to make your characters sound like cave en. I regret to admit...its a little frusterating to read.

However, I think you have a great story with great ideas. I hope you didn't mind my constructive criticism.
apieceofcake chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
He didn't pick un Joshua calling him Sammy..LOL! So near and yet so far!

Loved Joshua's conversation with Sam :-)
Nana56 chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
Wow! Could Sam be any more dense? Sheesh! I sure am glad he's as dense as he is, tho. My goodness, I can't believe Joshua told him all that stuff.

So by shortly, do you possibly mean this week? She asked hopefully. ;-)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Nana56 chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Oh, so he remembers that, huh? This could cause some problems! Sam's not supposed to know Dean's alive is he? That negates everything. I'm getting more confused. *sigh*

Guess I'll have to trust you to work things out.

Glad Jax is okay. BTW, is he Irish?
apieceofcake chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
:-)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
Nana56 chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
Awesome chapter! Nice twist. The Father doesn't make deals, but he does give.

This next part is really going to be interesting. Now how about Jax? And Sam?

This isn't just about over is it? You're going to get the brothers back together, aren't you? Right?
apieceofcake chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
*sniffs*
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
Nana56 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
I'm beginning to despair of this having a good outcome. It seems Dean's thwarted at every turn. We find out something and think it's good, but it doesn't help. I hope it all works out and things start to get better soon.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
wonderful
Nana56 chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Ho boy! Maybe all he has to do is be willing to let the hell hounds take him for Joshua. I've found that in my life sometimes, that God only wants me to be willing to do something that I really do not want to do, but will because He asks it.

Good chappy. One of the original 12, huh? Interesting.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »