Reviews for WHEN A ROLE IS NOT A ROLE, A Kim Possible Fanfic
Shrike176 chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
Interesting story, liked the ending.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
im loving ur work right now. this one is better than any 007 book i have ever read. i really didnt think that it world become an action/adventure story when i read "im pregnant" so nice one. the Maximus Cash character was really well done. really convincing and it was a really exciting read. the crazy animal sex part was funny, totally didnt expect that i thought they were going to kill each other at first. oh and a really nice ending, really wrapped everything up. you got Ron to really act incredibly mature and professional. you portrayed Ron wonderfully well considering this story was one of ur earlier ones. epic twists ftw!

-Keep up the good work,

Ernest.
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
Ron got the part as her husband, didn't he? Can't wait for the reviews of that production.

Good tale of love and high intrigue.

UncleFester84 chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
Really nice story, i liked it.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
Kaiokken,

This was truly the right way to end this. It was not 'out of character', too syrupy, or too blunt. It was just the right mixture of humor, tenderness, and drama.

I congratulate you on this effort, and wish you the best on your next tale.

Ghostwriter626 chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
aw so cute
kaiokken chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
Just want to say, thanks a whole lot for the reviews... Just knowing someone enjoyed it makes me feel good about tryng it.
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
Homeward bound after a little excitement leaving the island.

So Kim may turn into a gamer?

Consequences of the mission coming up next?

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
Kaiokken,

It looks like it's almost time for the return to present, Seeing as this whole sitch was portrayed as a 'flashback' in Chapter One.

Since their...reaction to the gas was already covered, *that* would explain the moments at the beginning of the story (I will not reveal them here...for those just joining the story...you will have to go back and read it for yourselves).

It looks like they better 'gear up' for the most important roles of their lives now...

Ghostwriter626 chapter 11 . 3/16/2008
nonononononononononononono
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 3/16/2008
Heck of a running battle going on here.

Looks a bit dire for Kim and Ron for now.

CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
Not quite out of the woods yet, but getting there, huh?

Only Will Du could pull off something like that and not have too much personality issues.

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
Kaiokken,

I remember how another writer expressed a sitch similar to the one at the end of this chapter. I will slightly paraphrase below...

The excremental material is now coming in contact with the spinning metallic blades.

I really look forward to see the smackdown and its aftermath.

Ghostwriter626 chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
THEYRE OK!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
Kaiokken,

Well, well, well...I honestly did not see *that* coming!

This will prove interesting to see how they get out of this sitch, seeing as...

One, Ron and Kim are naked as jaybirds; and

Teo, there's still the matter of that canister of gas, along with its manufacturing plant, to eliminate.

I really look forward to seeing how this is resolved.