Reviews for Without Wings
Ravenfeather2002 chapter 13 . 6/26
I know you haven't updated in years, but could you PLEASE try and finish this? It's amazing!
Oh my gosh I've literally re-read this fanfic more than 10 times in the past 3 years! Im begging you to please continue it! I love it so much!
Megaranger66 chapter 13 . 5/17
Here's to hoping that this fic will return.
This whole fic is just so amazing! It's absolutely heartbreaking and you made me cry for real there is some deep shitockey would be totally amazing if you would finish, but judging by the last updated date I'm sure that won't be happening anytime soon, but it's AMAZING
3xTrinity chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
wolfstiel chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
This story is amazing and I really hope you come back to it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
Dude. First of all: I love the plot. It was so different and this was the first time I've read this kind of AU and you pulled it off so well. And everyone was just so in-character, I loved it. Especially the character development; it wasn't so abrupt and it was just smooth I have no idea how you did it but yeah you did. Ok, and lemme just say that, yes, I expected THAT to happen but I still. Felt. AWFUL. I mean he had a RING and everything was going so well.
Anyway. You're amazing, I love everything about this fic, and no pressure but I'm still (desperately) hoping for a new chapter! Cheers.
sherlocked-inatardis chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
You just earned a favorite. God, that was an emotional train wreck brb crying rn. They were all so happy but then that just have to happen
I mean, i was expecting it, but i still felt so bad and just wow i love you and your writing and i just. Ik this was last updated 2 years ago but yea im still looking forward to a new chap
muse.of.law chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
But they were... So happy... And the ring and... How could you do this? *dies* *reads more*
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
This is an amazing read! My emotions were going everywhere and I couldn't stop reading until I finished reading all the chapters in 2 days. XD I'm wondering if this fanfiction is discontinued because it was updated about a year ago...
Fervour chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
The same person who commented on the AO3 post earlier. I must say, after i had managed to form proper sentences to exclaim to positively everyone around me (i.e. my dog) how brilliant you and your writing are, i took a quick google search to find this and i have been reading since. Afterwards, i took several minutes to compose myself and pick my jaw up from the floor to realise that it is almost 4 a.m. and that i have a massive exam in a few hours time. I thank you for that.

The way you write emotions, explaining wordless relationships with beautiful words strung together and i absolutely love what you have done tp the characters, wonderful wonderful wonderful. I enjoyed reading about Miles and Phoenix, how theyve changed and adapted. Sometimes i did wish that you described their time under manfred with more detail, but id imagine it wouldnt be pretty. I am in awe and positively astounded by your writing, and i cant say this enough. I love this makeshift family you made them, almost cried when mia was found dead and when diego had that bloody (not literally) ring on him.

Thank you so much for writing this. I do hope that you would continue, but it is all completely your decision. For now, I extend my thanks for having the opportunity to read such a wonderful story.
chibiaries chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
This is really amazingly well-written. The character interactions are well-crafted and you tell us enough just to let us know what's going on without stalling into a lot of description and I absolutely love how you give us these wonderful character dynamics that are believably drawn from the canon universe. The way you handle Phoenix and Edgeworth's personalities and the shifts in their relationship in this AU is subtle and lovely and the self-awareness you give your characters about their own flaws and inner conflicts is just fantastic. I could probably keep gushing about this for a while, but I hope you might decide to put this up on AO3 someday because a story this great should be shared with more of the Ace Attorney fandom.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
..There are no WORDS to say how amazing this is. I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! I just now got to case 4 from Trials and Tribulations, with Diego- it's hard not to feel like crying every time he says 'Kitten'. THAT'S how amazing this is! I still wish there was more from before Mia died... Perhaps you could make a little spin-off sort of thing after this one's over, with more of their 'adventures' as a family? Pretty please?

But regardless, this story is seriously awesome. I've been reading a lot of Phoenix Wright fanfictions (while keeping away from spoilers and slash fits), and I can honestly tell you this is quite possibly the best I've seen! Keep it up, dude (or dudette)!
Jasmine Valdez-di Angelo chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
...I feel so sad now. This fix has made me cry so much:( WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SPLIT THEIR FAMILY APART.
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
AGH. I really feel for Phoenix! His character is quite a bit different. It works with the story and is totally believable but I kinda miss the happy Phoenix. :( Your story is great though!

Good luck on your job and don't tire yourself too much. :) I hope you update soon.