Reviews for Here Be Dragons
Lascka chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
So sweet... :)

Poor Sarek... Did he know that his own son would prefer dragons to him ? '

Good job ! Thank you.

Bye !
LettieM chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I just re-read this story and realized I had never posted a review. My apologies for the oversight. I love this story, especially Spock's solution to his night fears and the exquisite tenderness between Sarek and Amanda. Your beautiful writing never ceases to touch and inspire me. This is one of my all-time favorite fan fiction stories.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
What a beautiful, sweet and tender story! I love baby Spock stories and the interaction with his parents and this one is very special. Thank you very much.
Shizuka Sen chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aww, little Spock! Amanda is secretly always right...
Mehri chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very good! Not sure why I didn't come look at your other stories sooner.

You did an excellent job at showing the conflicts between his Human and Vulcan side, and how that might have played out when he was a child. Excellent!
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Lovely! I very much like Spock's solution to his nightmares-a solution that even Sarek had to admire ;)

Well done!

~Rose
JMackenzie chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
What a cute story. I liked Spock's inventiveness to handle the nightmare.
Darth Oddish chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very cute, keep posting ;D
tprillahfiction chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Great Story. I love how little Spock calls his mum Mai'h. It adds a bit of understated exotic-ness (vulcan-ness?) to the story.
Ster J chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You know I am a sucker for Baby Spock stories, and this is one of my favorites.

So sorry that you had to take down your stories, but I'm glad you are beginning to post them again. Hopefully the new system of reporting abuse with keep the flamers at bay.
KLJ-93 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Cute and emotional (sorta). I liked it a lot.