Reviews for Like This
JrBenson chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I've actully read the fist story of this but never got the chance to read this one until now. I'm really like it - the progression of their realtionship. Very sweet.

Hope you continue with it.
PyraticalNonsense chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I hope you're planning on continuing this story. I enjoyed it very much.
NeoTroi79 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I woulda let her sleep naked. Or better yet...I woulda slept naked for Alex lol!
iheartSVUbabe chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
holy ..., that was hot. and the line about not puttin' out before the first date? hilarious! alex's grandma reminds me of my own, only my grams used to say "why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free"...

update soon, will ya? ;)
i-love-benson chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Very cute chapter! I hope you update again soon!
airone23 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
really good sequel. i love it when olivia is protective of alex. can't wait to read the next installment.
E. Christianna chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
This is so great! Thank you for a great fic to read
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Shucks!Olivia was good in teasing Alex like that.
chawkchic chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
So cute! Can't wait for their first date!
chawkchic chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
I am glad that Olivia stayed and that Alex wanted her too! The talking they do about everything that is happening with the psycho-ex will hopefully keep their relationship going the right direction. Great chapter!
Raheema chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
oh my god they're so charming together! i love that Liv carried her to her apartment and the idea of her sexy ADA heels being for only walking about in the courtroom heehee. i also loved the challenge from Alex to sleep naked and the little strip tease from Liv. not to mention granny's words of wisdom! in short i loved this chapter hahaha i love this story! so cute and sweet, i love the way their relationship is progressing and im so curious about the 'fantastic' date Alex has planned. :) great update!
Cora Summers chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
That was good. I can so see the smirk that Liv had on her face as she was getting ready to "sleep naked" Very nice update. More soon please
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
I think it's a good idea for Alex to get a restraining order against her ex Charlie.
Stephanie Elisabeth Neal chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Wow. Those last couple of lines were so cute that they made me feel all mushy inside. Thanks! Haha.
Raheema chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
loved the update! i love how Liv is being so supportive and Alex has opened her eyes to her turn feelings about Liv. I love the idea of them going out on date and cuddling with each other and just spending time getting to know each other. i really liked what Alex said about making sure to ask Liv about her day in the last chapter and the flowers, that was so sweet and awesome. great update!