Reviews for Harry’s Twist
lunaz chapter 2 . 2/22
Good start. It is a shame it was never finished. I hope life is treating you well and you are fine.
pincho chapter 2 . 1/5
Bwahahaha that is one of only three stories that was well done with the Hermione bashing and didn't even hit her much!

Very enjoyable! Loved the slide and the Luna and Neville interaction! The Minerva reflection was well thought out and executed.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 2 . 9/20/2023
An absolutely awesome story! Too bad you did not go further. Again, absolutely wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Gina chapter 2 . 6/16/2023
I love the water slide! Sending chocolate to your muse. I'd love to see the rest although it reads more finished then others marked complete that I've seen.
Millie072 chapter 1 . 4/24/2023
There are still readers out there who enjoyed this and wish for either an update or maybe a completion. Maybe not a new concept but well plotted and written. Please consider a revisit. thanks
Keldin chapter 2 . 12/4/2022
So, the link for this came up in a post on SpaceBattles. I know it's been almost 15 years, but figured it couldn't hurt to let you know there are still people reading.
Quaziemoto chapter 2 . 11/6/2022
Cool concept I enjoyed the story.
Ragepingu chapter 2 . 10/7/2022
This is so good, pity its been abandoned.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 9/21/2022
Great story can't wait to see what you do next!
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 6/12/2022
Just saw this referred to in another story and wish you had continued it.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 4/26/2022
Lol. I always love the reactions portions of any paybacks. XD
Azera-v chapter 2 . 4/25/2022
Her intriguing start. I don't think it's very cliched at all. Just a shame you didn't continue it.
AQUA FIRE PHOENIX chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Brilliant Harry. War is not for children.
BNC-3K chapter 2 . 10/17/2021
Too sad you never added about Hermione or how this continued. It is a very interesting way to go.
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 9/19/2021
I wish this continued. It was perfect