Reviews for Harry’s Twist
Jonn Wolfe chapter 2 . 10/5
What a brilliant idea. Sure, a lot of things are cliché nowadays, but the idea of a truce and the fallout was well written and executed. Will follow just in case more trickles out.
leylinjan chapter 1 . 9/27
LOVED this. (This is actually my second time reading it and I already reviewed Chapter 2.) Shame you didn't continue it :)
Rabunga chapter 2 . 8/26
It's been seven years since an update but I am still holding hope you will finish this and your other great story...fingers crossed hey?
Saissa chapter 2 . 8/6
Great story - thanks.
laraquick chapter 1 . 7/30
I'm sorry this story never went anywhere. It had so many interesting possibilities. Even just a couple more chapters would have wrapped things up well.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 7/27
Please update! :D
niloc66 chapter 2 . 7/10
Seven years is a long time but i really hope that you will finish this story some time.
rigger42 chapter 2 . 7/3
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 6/25
I love what you've done with this and must say it's a shame that you didn't continue with it.
nkh1 chapter 2 . 4/23
Harry and Luna. Tom leaving them alone. What a wonderful twist...
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 4/17
I suppose they'd just use the Horcrux connection even if neither of them understands the connection's true nature.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 4/17
Harry's desire for neutrality reminds me of "You can have it all". Good fic. Both.
laraquick chapter 2 . 4/5
Wonderful story with so much fun from Harry in revealing himself to the wizarding world. And I loved the image of Dobby sitting on Harry's trunk glaring at Ron. I'm sorry that this story was never continued but I guess there's a sort of 'ending' there. A shame we never got to hear Harry's opinion of Hermione.
I hope Remus was imperio-d or something, I like him as a character
lunaz chapter 2 . 3/9
I hope one day you will continue with this