Reviews for Harry’s Twist
Fireflygirl119 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Ha! I loved it, every single word of it! You truly have to update soon, I'm looking forward to see other reactions, also, I like the way Harry-Voldemort interaction, it was(to me), extremely amusing!

:-)

Hope you update soon!

P.S.

If you can recomen other fics like this, I'd appreciate it!
Niwaki chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
nice I really, really loved this I've read a lot of Dumbles, weasels bashing fics before, but this one is still very original and amusing... it holds something eyecatching that a lot of fics are missing:D

thank you very much for this and please continue soon-
Vixx-Hyuk93 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Love it

hope you update soon
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
pleae update soon
AonGealach chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I love this story! I really want you to finish it so I can see how it all ends. I personally feel the way Harry does in this too. I have always felt that things didn't add up on multiple pronts in the Harry Potter Verse.
goku90504 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
great story i want to see more
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Interesting. I like it.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more when you get it posted.
faneka chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I like this story! I do hope you update and finish it.
80286 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Excellent story so far, I'm looking forward to reading more.
fandom-ninja chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I love this story, it's one of the few really unique ones out there, sure there are plenty of fics with manipulative Dumbledore and every combination of betrayers and the loyal.

But I cant recall any other story where Harry actually goes for neutrality rather then defecting to the other side, at least no good ones (although I have a feeling there is a one-shot I'm forgetting about).

I particularly love getting to see heaps of different perspectives in detail and would love to see more even though they must be hard to write, needing so much characterisation.

I really hope you decide to continue with this story.

Even if you dont I still think it was worth the read.

Thanks!
GenJordan chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I like this story a lot and wish you'd finish it :/ Thank you for posting what you /do/ have finished, at any rate
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see Dumbles reaction to the daily prophet story.
Pink Bismuth chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Again WOW! I really like this fic and desperately hope you'll update. I must say I'm really loving Luna and Dobby in this and the Harry-Voldemort interaction is wonderful. I also really like your writing it has a very intelligent feel about it! Very good job.
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh wow! Just wow! This is great. Harry is just awesome! It's sad that you only have 2 chapters and that as you haven't updated in so very long you most likely wont update again, or at the very least in a long while. However I will put this on my alert and hope you one day complete it.
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »