Reviews for Harry’s Twist
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Okaay, I hate Minerva. She knew what Dumbledore was up to, and she did nothing. She's just as bad as he is for not stopping it. As for Remus, I agree totally. I never did like him. In the fifth book, they saw all of the locks on Harry's door, yet nothing happend. They knew how he was treated at the... - I have no words to accurately describe how... erg, - yet they did absilutely nothing. I loved Luna in this chapter. I love the fact that everyone will be waiting for a response from Tom, when he's already given it. Will we be seeing the meeting between Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore in the next chapter? Will there even be a next chapter? Have you abandond this fic? I hope you haven't. Your such a good writer. Well, I'm off to read your other stories. If there half as good as this one is, then there worth reading. You really are a good writer.

blinddivinity
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awesome! This is gonna be interesting. I love fics where Harry writes to the Dailly Prophet and tells his thoughts on the war, or what he thinks is wrong with the wizarding comunity. Unfortunatly, there aren't many fics like that. I love it that Harry is intelegent and is showing his Slytherin side. I also loved the reactions from the Gryffindors, Slytherins and Snape. I never really understood why J.K. made Harry such a weak over emotional gullable kid. Seriously, you would think after being abused all his life, he'd be a little less trustworthy, and more sneaky. I also love the fact that Ron and Hermione betrayed him. I can totally see them doing that if Dumbledore asked them to. Ron for money and Hermione because he asked her. Harry could do so much better. I wonder what Drako will do? Can't wait to see what Dumbledore will do. Isn't a little dangerous for Harry to stay in Hogwarts now, (not that it wasn't dangerous before, with the whole troll thing in first year, Voldimort in first and second year, Dementors in third year, Death Eater in forth year, and being mind raped in fifth year), because of him writing that letter to the Prophet? Well I guess not... Dumbledore can't really do anything to him now can he? Everyone knows how Harry feels because of the letter. So if he all of a sudden changed his mind, everyone would know something was wrong. But then again, this is the British Wizarding community we're talking about. Who knows what they think - if they think at all.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

blinddivinity
vanes2728 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I really like your story! You have a really nice start and i can't wait to see where he will move to.

I see you haven't updated in a while, are you still writing?

Pleas keep writin and finish the story *gives you the puppy eyes*

Vanes
Fireflygirl119 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Ha! I loved it, every single word of it! You truly have to update soon, I'm looking forward to see other reactions, also, I like the way Harry-Voldemort interaction, it was(to me), extremely amusing!

:-)

Hope you update soon!

P.S.

If you can recomen other fics like this, I'd appreciate it!
Niwaki chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
nice I really, really loved this I've read a lot of Dumbles, weasels bashing fics before, but this one is still very original and amusing... it holds something eyecatching that a lot of fics are missing:D

thank you very much for this and please continue soon-
Vixx-Hyuk93 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Love it

hope you update soon
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
pleae update soon
AonGealach chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I love this story! I really want you to finish it so I can see how it all ends. I personally feel the way Harry does in this too. I have always felt that things didn't add up on multiple pronts in the Harry Potter Verse.
goku90504 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
great story i want to see more
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Interesting. I like it.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more when you get it posted.
faneka chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I like this story! I do hope you update and finish it.
80286 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Excellent story so far, I'm looking forward to reading more.
fandom-ninja chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I love this story, it's one of the few really unique ones out there, sure there are plenty of fics with manipulative Dumbledore and every combination of betrayers and the loyal.

But I cant recall any other story where Harry actually goes for neutrality rather then defecting to the other side, at least no good ones (although I have a feeling there is a one-shot I'm forgetting about).

I particularly love getting to see heaps of different perspectives in detail and would love to see more even though they must be hard to write, needing so much characterisation.

I really hope you decide to continue with this story.

Even if you dont I still think it was worth the read.

Thanks!
GenJordan chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I like this story a lot and wish you'd finish it :/ Thank you for posting what you /do/ have finished, at any rate
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »