Reviews for Harry’s Twist
staar chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
so good love stories like this one that Harry tell's them all to f off ! to bad you stopped writing :(:(:(
V chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
This is a great start of a good story! I am wondering if you will finish it? :-)
Ottawa Pagan chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
amazing story :)
PoseidonPrince chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
just plane stupid ron risk his life for money that he never has. and harry was not that important out side of vadlemort he just not that important.
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
Perfect insights into behaviours. Really would love to see where you are taking this and ... what type of a house Harry buys and what repairs are required to the back stairs ;)
teedub chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I know this story has been abandoned and you have probably moved on from harry potter fanfiction, but damn... i so want to read the rest of this story. Selfishly, I hope you find this file on your computer and along with the desire to post it.
Ogrebear chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Very interesting- I would certainly like to hope this is only on a long time pause than dead as I'd like to see more of this world, this Harry.

Lots of unanswered questions about the folks involved too; the Twins, Draco, the other Professors, Fudge, etc. How deep did the conspiracy of control go? What do the Goblins think of this? Will Neville follow to Oz? Will anyone in magical Britain work out who Voldermort is from Harry dropping 'Tom' in his letters? Hopefully Hagrid will remain a friend, poor chap!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
please continue this story it is very good
Jonn Wolfe chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
What a brilliant idea. Sure, a lot of things are cliché nowadays, but the idea of a truce and the fallout was well written and executed. Will follow just in case more trickles out.
leylinjan chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
LOVED this. (This is actually my second time reading it and I already reviewed Chapter 2.) Shame you didn't continue it :)
Rabunga chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
It's been seven years since an update but I am still holding hope you will finish this and your other great story...fingers crossed hey?
Saissa chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Great story - thanks.
laraquick chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I'm sorry this story never went anywhere. It had so many interesting possibilities. Even just a couple more chapters would have wrapped things up well.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015