Reviews for Harry’s Twist
Tatieyana chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
What little there was is awesome !
I will be more than happy to read more when you get around to writing it.
betsy.blake.58 chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
After this many years I doubt you'll update your stories. That's a shame. You're a very gifted writer. Maybe I'm wrong and you'll start posting like mad. It would be nice.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
"Never really his friends?"

Do people who write these things ever read the BOOKS? Spats and fallings-out to the contrary, Ron, Hermione and yes even Ginny have followed Harry willingly into the mouth of Hell, again and again. They faced down monsters, death eaters and dark lords together. they stuck by him even when the entire wizarding world thought he was a liar, a loon, or a dark lord in training. Yes they had turbulent points and failures of communication- largely due to well-meaning but misled adults sticking their oar in. But they always reunited of their own accord.

After all they survived together- giant gorramn spiders, that's a free get-out-of-the-doghouse-for-LIFE pass- it would take a real surly shit to call them "faithless" or "false friends."
titanhoshi583 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
good AU fanfic
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Actually the muggle press is just as bad now. Cover ups from the Clintons who kill witnesses under *mysterious circumstances* to Obama's illegal immigration getting free driving licenses at your tax paying expense.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I think the author's computer broke down and since you can't find computers anymore she got a smart phone. Only to realize the industry made up a lot of bull about them being better then computers.

She realizes typing fanfiction sucks at best on a smart phone and most likely finds it down right impossible and still pays thru the nose for yearly contracts to keep her phone active.

Sorry big industry but your not putting your money where your mouth is.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Don't worry it's all George Bush's fault!
staar chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
so good love stories like this one that Harry tell's them all to f off ! to bad you stopped writing :(:(:(
V chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
This is a great start of a good story! I am wondering if you will finish it? :-)
Ottawa Pagan chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
amazing story :)
PoseidonPrince chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
just plane stupid ron risk his life for money that he never has. and harry was not that important out side of vadlemort he just not that important.
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
Perfect insights into behaviours. Really would love to see where you are taking this and ... what type of a house Harry buys and what repairs are required to the back stairs ;)
teedub chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I know this story has been abandoned and you have probably moved on from harry potter fanfiction, but damn... i so want to read the rest of this story. Selfishly, I hope you find this file on your computer and along with the desire to post it.
Ogrebear chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Very interesting- I would certainly like to hope this is only on a long time pause than dead as I'd like to see more of this world, this Harry.

Lots of unanswered questions about the folks involved too; the Twins, Draco, the other Professors, Fudge, etc. How deep did the conspiracy of control go? What do the Goblins think of this? Will Neville follow to Oz? Will anyone in magical Britain work out who Voldermort is from Harry dropping 'Tom' in his letters? Hopefully Hagrid will remain a friend, poor chap!
582 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »