Reviews for Harry’s Twist
tumshie chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Very nice, and an original twist to the manipulative Dumbledore story. Another to add to my alert list
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Just a wonderful filled chapter. The ending about Voldemort's bet and what Harry won was clever. The fact that Luna will move to the same country and knows about Harry's plans was a nice surprise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mikee chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Very interesting. I like it. Loved Harry's letter, though Minerva's talk with Dumbledore is worrisome. So - she's plotting against Harry, too?

I liked Severus' reaction. Will he lighted up on Harry now?

I really liked Seamus, Dean, and Neville standing with Harry. I hope they move to wherever Harry ends up. You really pinned Luna. Well done there. Oh - and Dobby, one of my favorites. I laughed at Dobby's manipulation. I do hope he'll go with Harry.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you.

I do hope Harry is able to get away.
windlg chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
update soon
katesari chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
love this story! i agree with a lot of the reviewers that the whole plot is very nicely done! an di just love a good harry bashes everyone story every once in a while!

love luna, and also love the fact that she talks to him about Australia and the fact that she is going to live there and about a possible house of harry's!

i normally don't write long updates. but this one deserves it! hope to see the next chapter coming our ways very soon!

ciao!
nintschibintschi chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Great Update I loved it can you update very soon and it is to bad that there is only 5 chapterst this story is amazing I love sly harry how are the twins reactions to ron and hermione and ginny. and is Neville following luna and harry to australia ? it would be great if they would be together and having some adventures.

please update

thanks Nintschi
victoria chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Wow! This is fantastic. I just finished reading both chapters and tried to access the non existent third. Please update soon. I can't wait to see Harry's interaction with Remus, Severus and Draco.
Meggplant chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
*cackles evilly*

priceless! oh, i can't wait for more. whee hee! Luna was awesome! and Australia sounds like the perfect place for Harry to forget his troubles...

and i did enjoy how you described Remus. i liked him in canon, but i was always puzzled by his there-then-gone-again ways... if he really cared about Harry, where the hell was he before third year, and then after it?

argh.

now i'm all frustrated - i think i'll go try and find a finished fic where they all get punished...

cheers!

xoxox
dexterZ chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
kudos to the water slide...dumbles thought that he can prevent the tow from meeting ...i wonder what will happen if harry sends out another letter stating dumbles is preventing the meeting and that he already has finished the contract with voldie and uses skeeters articles about his scar as support...great story...wonder what happens next? please update soon...pretty please
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Man, Albus is just about a more evil man that Tom here, as he seems so determined to play that he's a good guy while turning around and acting like a complete jerk. Cannot wait to see what this means with apparently Arthur and Molly may have been a lot more played than players. Loved the little chat with Luna, and later on with Tom, and can't wait to see what happens when Harry decides to leave, and Albus does all he can to control him anyway.
Alejandro chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Hi There

NICE ! :)

i am definetly waiting for an update on this plotline.

regards

Alej
Holen-Snape chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Love Two Sides. worth the wait on it. Love this chapter as well. Looking foward to what you have next. thank you
Karakot chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow. i love it, hope you do more soon.

karakot
Elisabeth Canden chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I just read this first chapter and this is really strange I must admit I have troubles considering Harry choosing not to fight and get revenge but I'll keep that story in my alerts cuz I wanna know what it's going to be next, good luck with your stories cheers
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Man You Are Right On In This Story! I love his views on not fighting for a society that turns on him in one day and then the next he is a saviour before being turned on again the next day!

I love reading harry potter fanfiction but one thing I have noticed and thought about before and that is: If all witches and wizards have to either attend magical schools up to thier owls or furuther or be homeschooled and then acquire thier owls or newts and 3 of the core groups are DADA, Charms, and Transfiguration which all three are used for fighitng and defense and they have to pass those subjects to get their owls or thier wands are snapped, so that means all adult witches and wizards are trained to defend themselves and also to fight.

Think about it you have a whole society walking around with a weapon in thier hands, it would be like everyone in say New York walking around carrying a handgun in either their hands or on thier body somewhere easily assesible and also being able and trained in how to use it, so in that case if one or say group of terrorist/deatheaters suddenly pop out and start shooting bullets/curses WHY DONT THEY DRAW THIER WEAPON and fight back! instead of screaming and running away! in that situation if they will not fight for themselves then I believe they deserve what they get!

P.S. I know your a/n said updates are slow but please, please continue this and son...
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »