Reviews for Harry’s Twist
Greywolf25 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
WOW! Its nice to see another 'Harry gets mad' story. I hope you update soon :)
Rabid Reader 4 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Awesome story idea. I eagerly look forward to reading more... especially the individual reactions of the other major players... and ofcourse, Luna's unique take on things.

I am interested in how the prophecy will play into your story. Is it a true prophecy? Is it specifically about Harry and Voldie? I have always thought that it could easily be about Harry and Dumbles... after all 'marked' could mean many things... and Dumbles marked Harry with the blood wards in much the way volie marked him with the failed curse... and what about the fact that Harry 'vanquished' him at the time he was a baby... and the whole either must die part... well which either? and what power? I look forward to reading more!
chariti chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I like it and hope you continue it. Good luck with everything.
JameseMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is an awesome beginning. Totally awesome! I can't wait til you update next. I hope it's really really soon. :o)
zafaran chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This is an excellent beginning, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I like Independent!Harry stories with Dumbledore et al. bashing. Any chance of saving Severus in this story? He's my favorite character in the books, and I was horrified at the extent of Dumbledore's betrayal of Harry and Severus when it was revealed in Severus's memories at the end of DH. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Bucks chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Cliche. Not more to say. At least it isn't super Harry
Fate chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I love this!

Well done, looking forward to what happen next!
Old Shrimpster chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Excellent! I love it when Harry grows a brain.
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
that was awesome! one of the best harry-cuts-his-puppet-strings fics i have ever read! can't wait for the next chapter!
karlii chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
oh! I love Two Sides also.. but Please continue on this one as well! What fun! I love good bashing! ;-)

And the proverbial toast from Snape in the Great Hall.. ... LOVE IT! Sev has ALWAYS been one of my faves!

Keep up the good work!
Terris1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Another very interesting story! You really have to continue both. Of course I would prefer you write one story quickly, but if you can not find inspiration, you can switch for a chapter. Great work!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great beginning. I do love stories where Harry wises up and becomes his own man.
Ryn Ryn chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Interesting. Ron always did annoy me and I have never really understood how those three consider each other such good friends when one is constantly turning on the others.

I can't wait to see what you write next, and I'll keep checking back for updates on Two Sides as well. Though, Harry was a bit speechy... I might be wrong, but I don't think people talk really talk that much without being interrupted. A good method I've noticed for breaking up long bits of dialogue is to insert the actions and reactions into the writing, just slight little changes, an update of a sort on the public or the speaker's actions and emotions. Eh, just my opinion, but yeah. Keep writing!
feather-of-an-angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great idea! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

anyway- i'm off to read your other story XD
Mou'Ikka chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I Love THIS STOEY!

GOD!

This is completly different from things i've read so far...

I will be Waiting...