Reviews for Harry’s Twist
karlii chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
well... although I thought you might've gone on a bit about Ron... all in all, I think this is a fine chapter! The length is fine... I like long chapters, in fact! :-)

I love how Tom and Harry are already negotiating... very fun! And it'll be interesting to see what the Twins make of all this. Remus too. Even though Harry wins the bet this time, I'd like to think that eventually, the wolf will decide that the Alpha is wrong, and at least leave that pack.

Keep up the good work!
dave-gerecke chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Way to go!

You have destroyed DD and is not so merry men for some time and pulled their teeth.

I can see Harry off to Australia with a smile on his lips.

The use of the Great Whites to protect the Wizarding beachs is a really good twist.

red-jacobson chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
interesting chapter, and I am liking the story; surprisingly, because I don't generally read and enjoy stories where Hermione is one of the betrayers.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next, and definitely looking forward to more of Two Sides

dillon2 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
You updated! Great job. I can't wait for more. Love Luna's reaction and Arthur standing up for once...did Molly really not know? Keep up the good work!
The French Dark Lord chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Oh that was just great!I luv it!

That'd be nice to pick whaterver country you want and settle in with the local folk blessings.I have always wanted to go to the USA and Egypt...
Clell65619 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Excellent. Very well done.
Memory King chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
This fic is really interesting, loving it to death! Can't wait for your next update, even if your other fic is higher on my priority list. Keep writing!
tumshie chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Very nice, and an original twist to the manipulative Dumbledore story. Another to add to my alert list
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Just a wonderful filled chapter. The ending about Voldemort's bet and what Harry won was clever. The fact that Luna will move to the same country and knows about Harry's plans was a nice surprise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mikee chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Very interesting. I like it. Loved Harry's letter, though Minerva's talk with Dumbledore is worrisome. So - she's plotting against Harry, too?

I liked Severus' reaction. Will he lighted up on Harry now?

I really liked Seamus, Dean, and Neville standing with Harry. I hope they move to wherever Harry ends up. You really pinned Luna. Well done there. Oh - and Dobby, one of my favorites. I laughed at Dobby's manipulation. I do hope he'll go with Harry.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you.

I do hope Harry is able to get away.
windlg chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
update soon
katesari chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
love this story! i agree with a lot of the reviewers that the whole plot is very nicely done! an di just love a good harry bashes everyone story every once in a while!

love luna, and also love the fact that she talks to him about Australia and the fact that she is going to live there and about a possible house of harry's!

i normally don't write long updates. but this one deserves it! hope to see the next chapter coming our ways very soon!

nintschibintschi chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Great Update I loved it can you update very soon and it is to bad that there is only 5 chapterst this story is amazing I love sly harry how are the twins reactions to ron and hermione and ginny. and is Neville following luna and harry to australia ? it would be great if they would be together and having some adventures.

please update

thanks Nintschi
victoria chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Wow! This is fantastic. I just finished reading both chapters and tried to access the non existent third. Please update soon. I can't wait to see Harry's interaction with Remus, Severus and Draco.
Meggplant chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
*cackles evilly*

priceless! oh, i can't wait for more. whee hee! Luna was awesome! and Australia sounds like the perfect place for Harry to forget his troubles...

and i did enjoy how you described Remus. i liked him in canon, but i was always puzzled by his there-then-gone-again ways... if he really cared about Harry, where the hell was he before third year, and then after it?

now i'm all frustrated - i think i'll go try and find a finished fic where they all get punished...

550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »