Reviews for Harry’s Twist
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Awesome awesome stuff so far keep it up.
MrRobertsIIIhotmail.com chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Very amusing. I enjoyed how McG took Dumble's side and offered good advice. Most fics with this theme have her taking Harry's side. Yours was a nice change.

Poor Remus but it fits well to JKRs. Luna was great.

Harry's water slide had me laughing.
Ninjababe chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Okay, this is an *awesome* story!

And, so original!

I found it through the "Harry Takes Control" community, and am adding it to my favorites!

I especially love the letter, and how you show bits of the letter in different chapters... It makes the story flow better. I mean, the letter could've been your whole first chapter, then have chapters and chapters of reactions. But, having Arthur Weasley read the letter, then show the reader the parts directly pertaining to him, and then his and Molly's reactions... It was so much better!
lee chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Hi, I am enjoying both of your stories, especially this one. I do think Dumbledore was wrong in the way he treated Harry. Can't wait for the next chapter. I am not a writer so I can't give that type of review, I just want you to know, you are a gifted writer and should keep doing it. lee
King of Darkness chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
thecomputerroom chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Outstanding story, please try to write more soon.
JVTazz chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I love this so far, keep up the size and the awesomeness of the story :)
nljfs chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Great fun!
Sharem chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Now this is a rather interesting story so far. I have read many that had Harry going neutral with a manipulative Dumbledore but this one has piqued my interest. I'll be adding this to my alerts and hope to read more.
kittykat91419 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
This is brilliant! I can't wait for more. I'm feeling a little like a toddler, but I would love to see more of the ideas you come up with. This is absolutely genius!
Taly-chan chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Even if you say it's cliche, it was a marvelous chapter, and you were right, the fun part was the last. Great job.
enderswiggin chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Well, so far this story is brilliant!

Very well written and even though the plot is derived from a few often used themes, it is extremely creative and engaging. Great job.

This chapter really sucked me in. Can't wait to see the next installment. Thanks for the effort so far.
silverlasso chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I loved this; even if you are using some cliches, they're changed around to make it very enjoyable. It'll be interesting to see where the next chapter goes.
pleasedeletemyffaccount chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Damn..This is definetly one of the best independent Harry stories Ive read. Is there going to be a pairing in this story?

Cant wait for the next update.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008