Reviews for What Edward Cullen Will Never Do
Obsessive-Hp-Twilight-GG-freak chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Ha, ha! Very good and well written!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
lol... can you write something like this again?
Abrokenheart325 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
lmao
Caroline chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
I LOVE THESE STORIES! PLEASE MAKE MORE! I know Jasper is supposed to be wearing a dress in the picture but it's STILL funny imagining baby Jasper in a dress.
TeamVampire chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Ahaha. Nice. But, you know, Stephanie means 'crowned one' not just 'crown'. I should know. I went through a name meanings phase. Naturally, I looked up my own first. Oh man, my sister's name means 'hairy wild man'. It's hilarious. I have a brother who's name means 'bald'. Also hilarious. I got the best one, in my opinion. ;)

Liking the fic so far. Very funny.
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
aw, too bad, no comments...still, hilarious! btw u forgot to mention the last chapter when Bella ripped his arm off. You should make another bonus chapter when you hit 200, like a Mike Newton one. that'd be funny, like a couple of years have passed since they left forks and then Mike goes up to Alaska for a visit and he drops it. Or even better, if he'd died and left it in his will...well its ur story, but please take it into consideration!
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Nice chapter! And as for the A/N and the rachel/rebecca question, they are two years older than Bella.
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
oh, um, wow, who knew Renee of all people was so perceptive? I liked the list though, and the names of the book!
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
i loved the ending and the A/n! Oh, I helped with Alice's vision D Do I get a hug? Or a virtual cookie? NAh, I'll go with a banana *munches* again, great chapter!
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
lol, that was HILARIOUS! Wait-why would Edward run into the kitchen?
xYiNxYanGxYoukaIx chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
lol that was a hilarious list! I loved it! but since he didn't list changing her, he has to! no X-ep-tions!
futurecammiegoode chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
just so long as u don't kill him again, i'm ok. i mean it, DON'T KILL EMMETT EVER AGAIN!

emmettlover
futurecammiegoode chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
emmettlover here. I like your stories too much too kill u. I'll just rip off your head for hurting my Emmett 2 times in a row. Well, if he dies in your (hopefully bonus chapter), i will also rip off your non-typing hand. well, yeah. give my hugs to emmett and make him feel better! now!
futurecammiegoode chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
emmettlover here. do i still need to say it or is it implied? anyway, i still love it! give jake a hug for me!
futurecammiegoode chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
emmettlover again. i am in love with this story! i seriously may be addicted to it. oh, i forgot this in the review of the last chapter. I love the AN in the beginning of Ch. 4.