Reviews for Every Eye
jojospn chapter 1 . 1/24
This was beautiful. Your writing style is absolutely amazing! The way Hawkeye stands there, comforting his friends, was perfect. Even though I had thought Hawkeye was the one who had died at first, I found myself beginning to think otherwise. But then there was Henry. I could clearly picture him leaning there with that dopey smile on his face. And then Daniel Pierce. And then I choked up. I loved the touch to have even Frank grieve Hawk's death. We all know that Frank was a glorified bully, and was not one of Hawkeye's good friends, but to have him choke up a bit was a nice touch. Beautiful!
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was great. I especially love that he got to see Henry and his dad again.
Pathseldomtraveled chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was amazing.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
sniffle sniffle That was so good! It touches my heart to see how well loved Hawkeye was. Any Hawkeye dying story is sad, but this one was particularly realistic and comforting at the same time. I love how you managed to get everyone who mattered to Hawk into the story somehow, along withtheir rleatives! Excellent work!
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hi, there. talk about an interesting take on Hawk's death. Depressing maybe but very well done, couldn't figure it out.