Reviews for Being Jessie Carmichael
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I spent a good two-thirds of this story chanting "Oh. My. God." slowly to alleviate the nervous anxiety you heaped upon me by rhe bucket load.

Why Jessie Carmichael, though? As far as I know, that's no cannon Hufflepuff. It just seems like a superlative OMC when there was very little personality or meaning to him.
OmnomLover chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Sequel? Plz?
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
awww
Favillesco chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh, I love you so much.
Kitty Fic chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I just love this story! I've read it before but a friend reminded me about it and it was just as much fun or maybe moreso on a second read! I love being inside Draco's mind. I love that Harry knew all along and the twist with the map! 3
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Stella one-shot. I adored it!

bz x
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I agree, you DO need an award.

That was absolutely something I needed to read.

I'd like to congratulate you on your wonderful writing and plot skills, haha.

I kind of thought when Harry was talking about Draco liking him in the Potions room that he knew, and I was right! Heh.

'gives cookie as award*
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
awww.. sweet! :)
Lindsay Rhianne chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
You, my friend, need an award.
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great story, I loved it :)
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
tres tres adorable!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
pahahahahahahaha! Brilliant!
Ariana Spirit chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved this story, very much. It was so unique, so amazing and so sweet! It never crease to amaze me how do you always manage to write something different? You really are talented you know?;) thank you.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Haha as if they could last four months... I think the summary needed to say a bit more so that you wouldn't think there was an OC as the main character (because I probably wouldn't have read it if I didn't like your other stuff), but I loved the fluff, and it was expected and fun that Harry would somehow have known, but it was good that it was the Map!
The mental patient chapter 1 . 5/8/2010