Reviews for Reclaiming Winter
I love it :)
Aww, my Edmund.. he is so special to me 3
the best!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hahaha! Awesome! Peter and Susan, worrying for nothing . . . Haha! Now, they will surely listen to Lucy... and of course, Edmund! Oh, hoh wonderful it is that he led this glorious celebration, too! Great, great fic!

A drunk faun? Haha! Who started a Narnian hugging tradition? Now that's real fun!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Aww, I like the idea of a hugging free-for-all. I'm glad Edmund sought to fight the Witch's memory by celebrating winter :)
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was an adorable fix! Great work!
MissEmilytheJust chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
"...a rather drunk Faun began hugging a nearby Rabbit which then led to a hugging free-for-all that..."

Okay, people say "lol" all the time, but this LITERALLY made me Laugh Out Loud!
NightRise chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
totally love it!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Good lessons.

Snicker I figured he was planning it. LISTEN TO LUCY *cough cough PC . . .*
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow. This is unusual in the fact that it's got Edmund enjoying Winter. A lot of authors, myself included, tend to give Ed a fear of winter that stems from the Witch and lasts even when he gets back to England. I did that in my story Scarred, and it's mentioned in my very first Narnia fic Waiting. But the way you so bluntly stated, "I *love* winter!" just makes complete sense. Why should Ed fear winter, when Aslan promised that there would always be Spring? This is perfectly wonderful in its originality, and characterization of overprotective Peter and worry-wort Susan and carefree Lucy.

Thanks, for a different view of Ed

Shadow
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Cute...

Loved it!

Luna
priscipixie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Thanks for a story that reclaims sibling-fics from angst! Confession: I actually like a lot of angsty fics, but I think it's nice to see a character rolling his eyes at it as well. You do it even better in your latest fic, "Children Again and Still", reclaiming the Lewis premise that in his world, the Pevensies really can be kings and queens caught up in dire situations without it leaving an eternal scar on their child-souls. Besides, as Edmund says, it would mean they "weren't trusting in Aslan and his promises".

*Laughs* at the humour added in in with Lucy's role, and the origins of a tradition of an annual winter hugging free-for-all in the snow. I can just imagine it! (Maybe you could have also included the tradition of the Great Snow Dance as Jill saw it in The Silver Chair?)
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I love your happy!Edmund; so much of his innocence is seen in this little piece. :)
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I loved it!
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was cute. I love it when Edmund dismisses Peter and Susan's worries. Great fic.
magdilen chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
good job- i liked the part at the end with edmond saying that worrying isn't trusting aslan- very true.
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 8/18/2008