Reviews for You
cephalopod chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
_
Ladyblue17 chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Wow amazing story! Love the writing style :)
inactive413 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I really love the format for this! It's really unique and interesting! They were both in character even though there was no dialogue or interaction, just their attitudes toward each other seemed perfect!

Would you mind if I stole this format for a Death Note or Kyo Kara Maoh! or something story? It's really awesome!

- Rosel
restinbeatz chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Totally agree with what CheetahLiv says- I really love it its amazing
gothrule24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
omg This is so good it makes my want to cry.
deleted839261 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Awh, that's such a beautiful poem. You should really write more, it's not often a poem gets to me like that. Pleasure to read.
Emmeh chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
This is actually much better than I thought it'd be upon first glance. Not many people can pull off poem/stories. The second chapter/poem sounds like it should be made into a song.
jka1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
wow really original story. kudos to you -
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow

that was just

omg fantastic

im gna give u a watch
SG1 Animal chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh, love it! So cute!
appreciative chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
this is really really good

you have a real talent!

well done xx
Graffiti2DMyHeart chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
This is wonderful and deep!

Welcome to us and our crazy but oh so wonderful JDCox fics!
JJJones chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Your first chapter was stunning. Your second chapter was touching, though I prefered the first. I hope you are not a closet poet. You have more talent then most.
55Valencia55 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
i enjoy this.
CheetahLiv chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
The first chapter was absolutely stunning, with its tragic one-sided attraction from both parties. And although I prefer the format of the first chapter to the format of the second, both were equally moving. Great job!