Reviews for R R R
fairedust chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
OH, I loved it. I think Cameron & John going to the movies was right up Camerons thinking process. As for Sarah & Derek, I thought it also would fit perfectly. Derek is very protective of both Connors. So I could easily see him doing this for Sarah. In a way he too feels for her even though he also feels there is nothing he can really do about it. These two are like seeing two porkipines dancing.
Makokam chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
. . .

I only have one word for this.

Good.

Makokam out.
User25214 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
aw that was sweet
Virgil Eco chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Nice vignettes. I really liked the second part. Write more soon!
tick-toc-tick chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
nice derek/sarah chapter. I really hope we get more, you already did the 3 R but that doesn't mean you have to stop.
le dead chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Very nicely done but I highly doubt that Sarah would let John go out to see a movie...especially with Cameron...IMO.

Can't wait for the next one.
tick-toc-tick chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I like random one shots of part of there lives. I think you did a good job with the characters and their interaction. Hope to see more stuff from you.
Kody chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Great fic. I enjoyed the way you write. I particularly loved the Sarah/Charley one. The best part was when she said that she'd felt safe in Charley's arms but that he was not safe in hers. Wonderful parallel and smartly written. Please continue. I would love to read what you write about Derek.
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
loved this chapter! :D :P
Jake chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
loved it!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that was nice! :D :P good job!
JL Hughes chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
so... why was this rated M? not that i didnt love it! i thought it was well thought out. the story was sad yet... satisfying. you did a good job :)