Reviews for In Dreams
Mea346 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
a wonderful beautiful story. Thank you for writing it
ceolwen chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Beautiful and compelling. Deserves many more reviews.
D.Bunnie chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
This was a lovely story. I actually cried... Thank you for taking me on this journey.
SNAPE38 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
severus49 chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
I followed this story in through your homepage, and I'm not dissapointed in the least! This has got to be one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! The ending was perfect. I love how you ended it on a smile. It was time to build their lives together anew. Although, I can't share your love for Leonard Cohen (I did listen to the one song...) I do appreciate that song just for the words. Thanks for another wonderful journey.
MiaKulpa chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Eeeeee, I read that as fast as I could... I was so captivated. I love your Severus. This is such a great story, I love it. It was really interesting and has put a huge smile on my face. :D :D :D I love how it progressed... especially with him, at first, telling her to go. Aww. I love it! :)

Thanks for sharing this with us. Lovely.
MiaKulpa chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
I read this in two parts, ooh, I'm curious about Draco. :) The ending is sweet... last chapter next! :)
MiaKulpa chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
That sounds lovely... "Severus caught her face gently in his large hands and anointed her skin with whispered words of love and devotion." Heehee.

...sorry, I was totally into the moment while reading that I don't have much to say buy, ooooooooh, it's getting exciting. Love your Severus. :)
MiaKulpa chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
I'm not liking this whole business of possibly losing Severus? And where is that sexy body of his? ;)

Oh, I do love Severus being Severus... he can't help it, he may not be the man they all thought he was but he can still be a bitch. :P And stubborn. But he is worth loving... he just needs to be more trusting and lighten up a bit. ;) Love the line about dread darkening his features. He's so vulnerable here.

Dammit, dammit, dammmmmmmmitttttttttttttttt... I need sleep, it's 11:30 here.. I am off to bed with such a cliffy... ah well, at least they are being nice and naughty. ;) I was hoping to finish this tonight but I will have to continue later. x
MiaKulpa chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing at this ""We have planted… flowers," he smirked, "we have built a model sailboat and…" he hesitated, a mild look of distaste on his face, "floated it." He took a breath and continued, "I… I have discussed poetry… poetry with you." He stood opposite her, arms folded, expression stern. "If the Adfinitas Animarum wants you to… sing, why do you object?"

Aww, poor Severus, "The look on his face had shifted from hopeful to petrified." Hehe, I love this whole bit. My heart sped up reading it. And I love how you descibed their physical interaction. :) I could recite every single one of your words back to you, but that'd just be silly... so eeeeeeppppp, I loved it! ...frustrating morning after though.
MiaKulpa chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
"His voice caresses the words..." Id imagine it does!

"A long moment passed, soft breaths and the crackling fire the only sounds." Lovely.

You incoorporated the song beautifully and I love the way the line comes back. :)
MiaKulpa chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Pfsht, I had to wait 15 seconds to start a new review.

"He looked just as he had the previous night. Dark eyes flashing, sneer in place, and the movement of his black robes in the slight breeze a counterpoint to the whiteness of the mist. Why, why am I dreaming of Snape?" Love how you phrased that first bit and the last bit, well, it made me giggle. Hehe.

One of the best lines I've ever read in FF I believ "Moments passed, the silence and threads of memory between them weaving a gossamer web with both of them caught in its strands."

"I think I must have Conjured some sort of container… for you." Ahah, I just imagined an irate Snape in a small container. :D

Hehe, gotta love a moody, snarky Severus.

...just missing some sort of indication when we are in "dreamland" and when she is awake. Probably 's fault.
MiaKulpa chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I decided to open this review window while reading so I can comment right away on all the things I like. :)

"She dreamed of him again. The early morning light, filtered by the last fog of midwinter's dawn, lay like a shroud on her bed. Hermione shook her head as if trying to dislodge the mist from her thoughts and tried to catch hold of the last tendrils of her dream." Wow, love it! Great imagery.

This is such a creepy line "Deep and resonant, the voice had teeth."

I really love your use of words, it's definitely the type of thing I like: "A study of shadow and light, dark hair falling around his face, skin so white that it was almost translucent."

Ooh, intriguing first chapter... lucky for me, this story is already up - no waiting. :D Yay, moving on.

MistressBlackSnape chapter 4 . 9/7/2010

a laid bare, in all senses of the word potions life may never be the same.

Libbindy Luthien chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Cool story! I really hope that you could do a sequel!