Reviews for Stalker
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Ooh, sexy fun! And perfect gig for Logan ;) loved this 3333
Roganette chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh man, this was just hilarious. Perfect Friday night reading.
StefQ chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
My brain just short-circuited. Thank you for the mental image of Logan stripping.
Perperplex chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Superb. Hilarious. A real good time. I sorta wish there was more. It's perfect.
starlite22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Omg please finish this wat happens next, that was great
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Okay, you're killing me. Put warning labels on your comedy stories, cuz it's really hard to maintain my composure while surreptitiouly readin fanfics at my desk. Sheesh. So funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lordy. having watched magic mike, thinking about this is.. omfg. hhHhahahahah holy shit. good one a sequel i hope
Mishi Nagano chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
that would be when he would get jumped, in my opinion
Jasmett chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ok note to self, never read anything by DarkSeptember in public again bc when you burst out in spontaneous laughter multiple times with in a 15min period ppl tend to look at you weird. lol this was an amazing fic, SO funny that i had to bite my hand to keep from laughin out loud. the way you described painted a GREAT picture in my mind. keep up the good work and keep writing funny fics like this one please D
Kitty Rock Feline chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh my god.. hahahahaha... If I was rogue and Logan did that I would definitely would feel damn creep-ed out also !... and holy mother of god too , I know how fucking cheated it feels when the one you've been stalking caught you up xD
EchoOfTheGhost chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I may or may not have reviewed this before (this isn't my first time reading this awesome piece of fanfic but I have a tendency to just favorite and not review... *whistles innocently*) but I just needed to tell you how hot and awesomely funny this was. I'm just gonna giggle like a maniac for about ten more hours and then I'll maybe start behing coherent again. Maybe.
Austin B chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i really just about choked on the cherry lifesaver in my mouth. goddamn, that was hilarious.
embracing-shadows chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh my god so I almost died laughing! I LOVE THIS!

xxRae
TheVRogue chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
! LOLLOL;OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL. Im lafin so hurd milks comen ote of my nose!
cuthalion chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I wish I could decide of I'm dying of laughter or embarrassment right now. Hrm. *huge grin* Must switch of the brain movies when I give your next story a try...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »