Reviews for Bobby!
insubordinationfreak chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Squee! and the bird was funny.
Sullen Kitty chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
I'm clapping enthusiastically from my house lmfao

That was HYSTERICAL with the bird! And I love the fluffiness, of course.

But the bird especially. I've never read/heard of anything like this!

IT'S PERFECT! XD
OuroborosSnyder chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
LOL Very cute. Love the ending..."Bobby!"

~Snyder~
The Confused One chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
The first two chapters were adorable. I love Paulie. :) I'm so glad they got it together and are going to make it work. As for what you said about talent, I must say...you sell yourself short. This is excellent work. I love it. There is something you should remember though. I'm talking from experience here. Sometimes, no matter how much your readers want a story to continue, the story is done. Sometimes forcing it and adding more actually hurts the story. Trust me, I have personal experience with this. You might be best to let this story be done, as good as it is, and start another one. :) Just some unsolicited advice from a fellow writer, who is happy to be back online and catching up with fic. :)
rindy713 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
well, bobby almost screwed it up with his hesitation, but thank goodness their natural attraction took over. outstanding!
andersongish chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
please keep going. i'm a huge fan of CI so please continue on.
superfelix chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Hey Kyasurin-Chan!

Yesterday as I read your demand I had the same thoughts like Emily/I-am-LMR

Why says Paulie Bobby?

Did Alex gasps it into her lonely nights, if she wants to lay in Bobby's arms and he should do things with her what need a M in Rating?

Maybe you could make it funny. Bobby asks her why Paulie says it. She doesn't want to say it and then he tickles her until she gives up.

Or you discribe the next working day. Now you have a new situation between our loved detectives. Should they say it to Deakins/Ross?

Can they hold their hands by themselve or must they touch each other in every second they are alone?

Antje
I-am-LMR chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Grr! You tease! Making me think there was a new chapter! Gr! Well, I already gave you my M-rated idea about how Paulie might have learned to scream "Bobby!" over and over. Of course, that would have likely included birdie learning to say "Oh God, yes!" as well. ;) But I'm probably corrupting your innocent mind. Personally, I would love to hear Paulie spill the beans by saying "Bobby, I love you," seeing as Alex hasn't told him yet. (She really should before they head to that bedroom: I just finished this book where a woman didn't tell a guy and they agreed to a no-strings romp (yeah, right - as if everyone didn't know they weren't going to be engaged by the end of the book), and she just blurted it out... well, you know when, and Yikes!) Anyway, point is, I think it would be great for birdie to spill a secret. What that secret may be rated... Oh, dear, I believe you mentioned being quite a bit younger. I'm definitely corrupting you. Oh look, here comes the Special Victims' Unit coming to bust my butt for talking about this stuff to you. No, not Eliot! I don't feel like getting tortured today! We were talking about teddy bears and puppy dogs, promise, Liv!

As long as you write more, I don't care if you want to make Paulie sing "Puttin' on the Ritz" while Bobby and Alex make sock puppets, it would be more and that would be good.

As for long reviews, no problem, I just like to hear myself type! :)
tooraf chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
this is great. i loved the bird thing. awesome idea. lol

Ali:)
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
i loved this pmn...maybe just lots of fluff like them going on dates nd him nd her nd her parents house tht would be cool
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I was excited to see chapter 3 up ... you must be a good writer! So please ... more Bobby/Alex implied lovin.
I-am-LMR chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Oh, fluffies! First of all: DON'T say you're "not that great of a writer." First of all, you're doing great, second, it's a lousy excuse for not writing more! To get better, even if someone's on the bestsellers' list, you *have* to write more. Besides, I don't think the story's completely over. It starts with Alex's bird saying Bobby all the time, but it isn't what brought them together. Technically speaking (not that it's what I want by any means), birdie wouldn't really have to be in the story for it to work. So how does Paulie (I can't believe the Great Alex Eames couldn't come up with something more original than "Paulie!") fit into this equation besides being funny? (By the way, I love your mathematical logic disclaimer!) Do you think you could give us some more? Please? I'll be your best friend? With sugar on top?

After all that rattling on, I want to say that you wrote their physical movements great. I could see the way they were moving very clearly in my mind. I think the kiss and implied love confessions were very in character. Those are so easy to bungle in the name of fluff. What I mean is that some writers are so afraid of going angsty that they leave out the hesitation, nerves, better judgement, etc, and you did a great job of getting that all in concisely and without getting angsty.

Good job! (And a cherry on top, too?)
superfelix chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Oh how great!

You are little bit mean: only to write: B/A B/A B/A

I like more details ;-)

It prickles in my belly as Alex kisses Bobby and he response the kiss and smells on her.

I need moments like this every day.

Thanks for this.
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Don't ever say that you're not a great short,I loved it.
chlark4 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Great story. It is done, right. I gather that from the A/N. I loved the fluff. Perfect for them. The bird was great. Very funny.