Reviews for Wolf In Fox's Clothing
Grim chapter 18 . 3/13
Are you still alive?
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 3/12
HUH? The sharringan only activates during a life-or-death struggle (as in you KNOW your going to die) it's been stated several times in cannon and so far as I have seen, the little shit hasn't had so much as a paper cut.
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 3/12
Not sure why everyone insists on giving a sword to a guy that's got basically ten kunai strapped to his hands at ALL TIMES, lol oh well not the first time (see: dracula,alucard,kain,raziel, werewolf:the apocalypse, werewolf the forsaken) THEY all do the same thing, again not sure why, but it's a common thing so it's cool.
Xynith chapter 18 . 2/24
This story is dead isnt it?
Xynith chapter 7 . 2/24
Best Hokage ever... XD
This was excellent keep it up
Jameslw chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
i think you should add this new girl to the harem, and as a for of payment
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Ok
blasterdog chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Great fic man, lovin the take no shit attitude naruto has.
Dracoessa chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
I hope that you didn't forget this story over the 5 years.
BoomOnGames chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
i really hope you update this story because its a really good story with plenty of plot twists
Bloody Dragon Fox chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Ya, update within a few weeks, *looks at the top of the screen and sees Updated: March 17, 2009*. It is now June 10, 2014. It has been over 5 years and I have one question for you. Is this story going to continue? I actually like this story and I don't want to stop following it if you are going to continue.
anonymous chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
"next couple weeks" MY ASS! IT'S BEEN YEARS! NOT WEEKS OR EVEN MONTHS, BUT YEARS!
Rook115 chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
A few weeks at most.
Five years later...
Dracoessa chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Hahahaha! Gato-chan didn't see that coming.