Reviews for Wolf In Fox's Clothing
SithLordNilis chapter 18 . 5/25
CONTINUE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONTINUE
Please update
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 18 . 5/12
Dude its been years not weeks
Ntraveler chapter 18 . 4/20
Please continue this story if possible I would like to see what happens next with Naruto meeting the one tail
thermalsnipern7 chapter 9 . 4/17
A genjutsu of fangirls chasing Naruto... That is just messed up, yet immensely hilarious at the same time.
billybonka chapter 18 . 4/2
Plz be quick and I can be a beta if you want me to I'm not bad if tou'd maybe give me a trial or summat via private message if you'd like for this or any other story to help you post quicker you don't have to but I'll be here whoever you need me... Btw are you gonna add any lemons?
Crimson Black Death chapter 2 . 3/30
mzksskana,,g&hhshrHR
Lycos Silverblood chapter 18 . 3/20
Please for the love of God continue this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
More like son of a monkey
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I have to ask, why did the third let things get so BAD? I mean glares and mutter, he can't stop, but BEATING THE KID? That's EASILY STOPPABLE, especially since you can't say, he "didn't know" HELLO CRYSTAL BALL! "only one man" shit doesn't fly either, he's one man WITH AN ARMY behind him! HITLER WAS ONLY ONE MAN, and nearly conquered the WORLD! Danzo is ONE man, and he is such a fucktard in these stories... The Third is a waste of breath! Seriously, if he can't manage his own people in his OWN VILLAGE, how the hell do you call him a leader? That's just stupid. AND OH YEAH LETS NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE NUCLEAR BOMB THAT COULD GO OFF.. Lets let stupid people kick and hit it, WHAT COULD HAPPEN?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
This is a great story I'm wondering when you will update the story though
mdhunter111 chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Awesome chapter! Great job with this story so far! Please continue soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a great year!
Jimmy Page chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Now THAT was a yell from Naruto at the end of this chapter.
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 18 . 9/3/2015