Reviews for Pink Rebellion
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 2/10
Yay! Finally the Ami & her mother have a post-revelation discussion. Though it felt a bit short, it was great.
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Another lovely story of yours. I really like it!
Loyal DC Fan chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Well, damn you scared me!
Chmia chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
There was something about this fanfiction that prevented me from attempting to stop reading. The plot actively kept me engaged.
Aliee is a popcorn chapter 12 . 1/17/2010

briar-moss-thorn chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
"well, if she was

a guy, I think I'd be having some dreams about her I'm not supposed

to be having."

"I know what you mean," Usa replied, her own cheeks flushing.

"You think Haruka-papa's sexy?"

"Not her. I meant," and Usa stopped self-consciously.

LOL. Usa is having naughty dreams about Mamo-chan. At least that is what I get from that passage. Am I right?
Kinsemini chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow, wasnt sure my log in would even work! Its been 6 years since I last came to this site, I used to read stuff whilst I was in school, and I distinctly remembered yours. I was 16 then and 22 now and out of all the stories I read, the only title I could remember so clearly to even search for the correct title, was this one! I enjoyed re-reading it as I did all those years ago :)
merangelgal chapter 12 . 4/13/2007
Loved it!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Cool fic!
Embo Karalis chapter 12 . 9/9/2005
Palla Palla riding a pony? LOL!
Embo Karalis chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Another excellent fic! I love Hotaru and I think it's criminal she got so little screen time in Stars. I'm so happy Chibi-usa, I mean, Usa and Hotaru were able to get back together again!
Remini chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
Well, this was nice. I never thought that Usagi and Chibi-Usa's relationship it the future could turn out this way. Sakiko... I have to admit I never gave her second thought ; But she was a good element of the story. Thoug I don't know whether her pinning for Ami was reasonable.

I love the amazon quartet XD Riding the pony... I'm still laughing. I'm gonna have to re-watch the SuperS series XD

Thank you for this pretty Chib-Usa piece.

Now I'm going to read the sequel. Ta-tah