Reviews for My Brand of Heroin
CryingObsession chapter 1 . 8/25
PLEASE DON'T DO COCAINE AYE COCAINE RUIN YOUR BRAIN AYE
Guest chapter 23 . 1/25/2017
Haha that's what you get bitch! Edwards gonna go to forks high school ain't he ayyy!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/25/2017
Wow she is literally the dumbest bitch ever! So you just discovered leaving him is gonna kill him but then you'll stay away for good because you think he can do better! Well you know what I think he can if you think like that!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2017
She's not selfless she selfish and a fucking idiot
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
Aw poor Edward
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
Dam cant leave it here update soon ur ff is my brand of drug im needing a hit soon lol (i couldnt help adding that )
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ur a brat i dont like them being apart (pouts & stomps foot )
ABlazingPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I am very very intrigued by this story! Just the first chapter has me hooked! :) great job!
Cathy chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Eh... I like it. sorta, except these people don't act like their drug addicts or seem to be really suffering from withdraw.

they should be dark, depressed, and angry.

They shouldn't be looking forward to dances but to their next high.

They story is really developed well i mean they're there to overcome a drug problem but barely go to therapy and barely think of drugs.
Zaralia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Interesting start!
Teacher sleuth chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I was hoping you could help me find a story about Edward and Bella and cocaine. A student of mine has changed the names to Ethan and beca but its definitely a fan fiction angst story. Very similar to your style. There is a Dimitri character in her story. Alternating pov from Ethan to beca. Any ideas. I would appreciate your help
Time-Destiny-Fate chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
Awesome
Steph A15 chapter 25 . 4/18/2012
I loved it the reunion was so cute and Alice was right. I only wish you wrote a sequel or an epilogue our some outtakes because this story is just too good to end.
Steph A15 chapter 25 . 4/18/2012
Mrs. Kratos chapter 25 . 4/3/2012
Wow...you did an amazing job!
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »