Reviews for Beloved
SkyDragon95 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
This story's was really good. I think you did a great job :)
You should definitely keep writing
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I wish you would continue this
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was intense. More please.
OnlyTheGoodeSpyYoung13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awesome! im thinking sequal! like she gets pregnant
Shia Kiyuga chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really love the Story... I thought it was really entertaining & that you should make more chapters in this story ()... thank you for letting me read it! ()...
Shade and Bubbles chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this is a really great story! u should continue it so tht its not a 1-shot and add many many more chapters

-Bubbles

I love the way that it was a little apearring in the fist part & then began to grow further in the story ()... I really think you should make more chapters Myself ()...

-Shade
SeaTemptress11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
oh my god. i've been looking EVERYWHERE for circus of the darned fan fiction!

AH!

soo good. i love ben and fran :)

you should definitely do more scenes between ben and fran ;)
pledged chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
OME (oh my edward) yush, im a MASSIVE twi-hard, but that besides the point. I'm just soo happi to find someone whos into got fangs!, ive read the second book and the first chapter of the second OH! ond ome SHE'S MAKING A THIRD ~ to be realsed next year!KATIE NEWS

I'm pleased to announce that I've accepted a contract from my publisher to start a new paranormal romance series. I will be continuing Ben and Fran's story in that new series, although they are not likely to be the main protagonists.

The series will be written for adults, which means the level of sensuality in the books may not be suitable for younger readers. The books will be published under the Katie MacAlister name.

More information about the books will be forthcoming; I anticipate the first book of the new series will be published around 2010. Details and FAQs about the books can be found on the Katie Mac FAQ page.

- the latest new of her website! /

anyways wicked job!-

keep writing,

miki
Charlee Rayne chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
See, she should have put this in the books!
Sir prize chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I liked it. Could use a little work in structuring, but other then that it was good.
Des Kostan0127 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I love this story keep it up!)
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
How was it? My heart is pounding just from reading the darn thing! I mean WOW. I had no IDEA that someone could be so skilled at writing fanfiction! Please, you can not leave this like it is! It is just torture to those of us who are reading!
snowy sierra chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I love it!
mimi chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I love the story. it was good and it would be awsome if you could continue)
TheCowboyVikingGaulPet chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Nice! This seemed to fit their type of relationship. I like it. write more benedikt goody-ness! lol.