Reviews for Blood
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
This was really good! Excellent job!
Soldier's Requiem chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
What happened to katara? Did she get a fever? Or maybe she fainted after what she had done to Haru? I wish i knew...anyway, love the chapter.
latsyrcnickname chapter 18 . 12/22/2008
You should put this under horror it scared the shit out of me.
snczmdnv chapter 18 . 11/27/2008
GGRREEAATT SSTTOORRYY!
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
WOW! Definitely a great one. I love the romance between Katara and Aang and the worry that Sokka and Aang show for Katara. Suki's back, and that was probably the best part for Sokka!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 18 . 5/14/2008
Very dark story! Yet so well written. I enjoyed reading it although it really scared me sometimes. I am glad that all are good again, though poor Haru...

Good story!
waterbndr101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OMG!

I loved this story!

You should write more kataang sories like this...really kataangy ...I LOVE IT...PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES!PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
USApotterfan chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
Wow, that was an awesome story! I couldn't stop reading.
number1avatarfanatic chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
Aww, I loved the end! It was great!Kataangy goodness!You captured their characters very well in the end!XD!

btw, I hope you don't take this as a flame, cause its not, but i thought you couldn't bend in the spirit world.

IT WAS STILL AN AWESOME STORY!
number1avatarfanatic chapter 17 . 3/24/2008
That one was good. Poor Hama, but she made Katara kill Haru, so she's evil. Still lovin the Kataangy goodness!XD!
Things1and2 chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
Whoah. That was really cool! I liked the part w/ aang and katara kissing! Kataangy goodness!XD!
Zutara4ever chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
Very nice chapter!

It did start to freak me out when it was mentioned that Aang would learn bloodbending. I am so glad that he didn't. Aang is powerful enough as it is...also, nice touch with adding Katara joining Aang on his trip to the spirit world. One thing I was wondering though, where is Zuko? I know this is a kataang fanfic, but it would be kinda cooler if there was some more zuko hate by katara, but that is only an opinion, so don't listen to me and write you excellent story..I am looking foreward to your next update!
Kaliya chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
That's creative. I've never read about them getting in the Spirit World together by kissing. Then again, I've never read about them going in the Spirit World together whatsoever. Keep up the creativity!
Kaliya chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
The plot thickens... I love drama and suspension; I really think that it's improved. Please, update!
number1avatarfanatic chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
Yay! Kataangy goodness! I liked that chapter. Although I usually don't prefer sukka, I still liked it!XD!