Reviews for Conversations With A Witch
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
these two fit together quite well somehow!"YUKKO-CHAN!" priceless!
Ceilo chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
All really interesting, the idea that Yuuko helped create Soul Society is brilliant. Great job, I hope you write more. (:
Bard of Chaos chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Nice, could you do Toshiro? Maybe for controlling his reitsu.
fayfan chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
AWESOME FIC! XD Could you please do Ukitake? D Maybe do something like: he enters the shop and finds out it's a shop for wishes. Then he has a bunch of thoughts of what he can wish for in his head (stuff like getting his 3rd seats to get along, peace, or a cure to his Consumption) but decides against it. He decides this on the thought of letting the world keep it's course and not change the future. He then thinks something like: After all, nothing is really wrong with my life; it's been a good life. Then he thanks Yuuko & co. and leaves the shop! Thanks, awesome story, and please update soon! X3
Fantasyname chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
I'm happy. After waiting for some time you have updated this neat little thing.

An interesting thought you have there. Well, the whole FF is interesting. I've got a quote bei Einstein I'd like to see, I only know it in german, I'll try to translate it: What a sad era in which it is simplier to destroy an atom than a prejudice. Something like that.

You don't have to use it, I just think this quote is quite interesting.
Fantasyname chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I've been rereading those 3 little texts again and again and I want you to please continue.

They are so interesting, not to mention I simply love crossovers (And Yuuko ftw)
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Interesting drabbles. I think my favorite one was the first one, where they thought Watanuki was a Quincy. I can't wait to read more!
taoT chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Yay, you did Isshin! He's one of my favorite Bleach characters for some freaky reason, and you did a great job portraying him. Interesting explanation for why he never told his kids about his past, and one that fits him well. Keep writing and update soon,

taoT
Hiruma Musouka chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
I like the story so far! Do you plan on bringing any other xholic characters into it?
miikka-xx chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
They sound so plausible, you know?

Like, Urahara's wish could SO be canon.

Lovely use of dialogue. I really like it. Can't wait for more!
roma.tomato chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Ooh, these were very fun to read, I especially like Yoruichi's reaction when Kisuke compared her to Yuuko. I like your writing style, and can't wait to read what you have coming up for Isshin, he's one of my favorite characters in Bleach!

And Watanuki, a Quincy? It never crossed my mind... anyway, keep writing and update soon!
Vanus Empty chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Nifty! I really want to know what Kyouraku's wish was, though. Urahara's was neat.
AzarDarkstar chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful. I was hoping someone would do another xHolic crossover with Bleach. I do so enjoy them. I anxiously await an update.

Also, I really like the one with Shunsui. I do believe that Yuuko and him would get along rather well. Though I can't imagine why. :)

Zari
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Are you going to ever reveal Shunsui's wish?