Reviews for The Principle of Existence
Please update this!
YumeTakato chapter 12 . 7/27
I enjoyed it! X3
SkittlesKitty chapter 12 . 7/24
So many cliff hanger not enough chapters lol. I can't wait for more, keep up the awesome work!
Hy! I'm happy that you post this chapter; I've been waiting to get how things will turn for Kagome and Inuyasha. Is there some hope for them?
jinulover chapter 12 . 7/19
Omg...yessss. I am so happy you updated and you are back. I hope everything is well with you. Thank you for the wonderful update. Also I am so sad inuyasha didn't stick around, he's just so gahhh, I mean I can tell he feels something but it's not like kagome and it makes me sad. I hope he feels something for her soon. I love kag/inu stories. Meanwhile with sesshomaru and rin they are on fire, I just love their chemistry. Keep up the great work can't wait for that next chapter :D
leonila chapter 1 . 7/19
O M G! Yes an update! I tried not to lose hope and it paid off. Can't wait for the next chapter!
It Looks Like Sesshomaru-Rin Story. They're The Main Characters Isn't? Their Chemistry Is Good. Slowly Fall For Each Other. When I Look Into Inuyasha-Kagome, There's No Chemistry In Between Two Of Them. I Suppose Its A One Way Love. Only Kagome Interested In Inuyasha. Clearly There's No Role For Kagome In Inuyasha's Life. It's Perfect For A Inuyasha-Kikyo Pairing Story. But Change It Into Rin-Sesshomaru Story. They're Sizzling. Love Them.
This update has made my night!
VEENA4 chapter 12 . 7/18
It's an emotional one. Rin is simply amazing. I never gets emotional for her or Sango or any other girls. That's only for one & only kagome. But this chapter change that. I just love rin..
Then inuyasha.. Ah...he keeps his usual jerk personality. Only thinks about his problems & gives priority to kikyo. Congratulations to him..(Good for nothing). At least sesshomaru is better than him.
And kagome!... My god! She's still in a la la land. Always dreaming about him. Why? Did he deserve that? His time is only for kikyo. He's for kikyo. Why can't understand that? She's being such an idiot. I don't like her this type of behaving. She needs to mind her own business. Kagome needs to like someone who supports & be with her difficult times. Not one like him.. Who's a big selfish. Please don't make her character like a desperate idiot. She needs to be bold. What right gives her to behave like that? He's always rude to her and dislike her most. Just take her out of her dream land. Please..
Hotaru83 chapter 12 . 7/18
Thank you for updating.
xsachi chapter 12 . 7/18
Thanks for updating! I can't wait to read more progress on Kagome and Inuyasha!
VEENA4 chapter 11 . 7/15
What's the need to tell kikyo about inuyasha's status. That's not kagome's duty. Kikyo will figure it out eventually. I think she'll never mind them. She loves him already likewise himself. Kagome needs to snap out of her dream. She's just a guide for them. There's no need for her extra care. Why is kagome being a stupid idiot. Inuyasha doesn't like her presence. So she needs to find another suitable man for her.
Please update asap... Please..
Reader X chapter 11 . 7/13
Oh, forgot to mention

I'm lovin' this Rin and Sesshomaru game! Can't wait to see more of them, Kagome and Inuyasha, and see how Kikyou reacts to Inuyasha not really being 100% Japanese... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Reader X chapter 11 . 7/13
You updated!

Just know you were the source of a very large grin!
Fan chapter 10 . 2/16
I adore your writing!
Please come back to us! :D

Hope all is going well with your life and health. If you haven't forgotten about us or your great stories, please continue them!