Reviews for The Principle of Existence
VEENA4 chapter 6 . 4/6
Please...please...please... Continue this!.. :-(
Great story. A big fan of yours. I'd love to see an update of this story soon! Well wishes.
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Write more soon please. When will Inuyasha & Kagome get together & will Sesshomaru & Rin get together too?
InuYasha-Breeze chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Interesting idea. Hanyou or not, how can girls stay away from...that. ;3
kathy chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
This story is great! it's so original. I hope you could continue this story
Darkangel665 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I really love this story. I like how Inuyasha, Kagome, and Kikyou meet. For some reason I feel like your going to give Kagome some sort of Illness. I mean with the forgetting and the terrible clumsiness. It would be a great romantic tragedy if Inuyasha goes through all of this falls for Kagome instead of Kikyou only to find out that her days are numbered. Don't know why in a morbid mood right now. I also like how Kogua was introduced in the story and how Kagome and he are friends. So far I actually like him in this story, he is usually portrayed in a unappealing light whenever it's a Kagome/Inuyasha paired fan-fiction. I have really enjoyed reading this story and hope that you update soon. Also can't wait to see when they find out they share a common friend in Miroku. I wonder how that will play out. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I've really enjoyed reading the story so far, especially the mini-Japanese lessons at the end of the chapters. Part of the appeal of the story for me is that I can't quite see how you plan on getting Kagome and Inuyasha together and it's nice to have that bit of mystery. It's been a while since you last updated so I do hope you plan on continuing, although I understand long periods of time between updates (I once took a year).
I love it chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Thank God for this! You have no idea how much this update just brightened my day; I'm ecstatic! Thank you so much Roshully, for not forgetting your fans here at Fanfiction. I love your stories, each and every one of them, and cannot express how PLEASED I am to see this update!

Thank you so much!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I find it a great idea, this story. good work and nice writing!
YES chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
OH MY GOOD LORD! YES! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for the update! The chapter was amazingly funny and very sweet, too. :) I'm so glad to see that you're still writing this story of yours. Thank you so much!

God bless!
Wenchster chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I just found this story and read all six chapters in one sitting. I think this says it all! However it does hurt to see InuYasha being so nasty to Kagome and she just taking it lying down. I always wonder is this actually going to be an Inuyasha and Kagome story when I read something like this? Especially when he's so transfixed on the perfect Kikyou. I pray this changes soon and can give me some hope for the couple. Doesn't Kagome get a letter too? Is she really ugly as InuYasha says? Please Roshully keep writing because this is a story I really need to know how it eventually ends! Don't leave it in cyberspace with Inuyasha going after Kikyou, please please don't.
AKEMI SHIKON chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
So far, I'm hooked. Umm, is this gonna be a slow update story?
Reader chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
An update! I practically squealed when I saw this. Thank you so much for not giving up on such a fantastic story that's full of potential. I can't wait to continue reading!
PermanentlyFrozen chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I love it so far, I'm just wondering how you're going to get Kikyou out of the picture? Also: Why hasn't Kagome gotten a letter? I'm not Sure if that's been explained.
Yang of Yin chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
OMG! I'm so glad you updated this. I couldn't believe it when I checked my email.
I don't read much anymore, but this was such an interesting story, I had to read what happened next. :D

I love how Inuyasha hates change. Kagome is too sweet, I kind of feel bad for her the way Inuyasha treats her. But I know he treats everyone like that. I love that you have Totousai in here and that he's friends with Jii-chan, too cute! I want to hear one of their stories, I bet they would be so funny. This was nice chapter, I'm glad you updated, thank you! ;D