Reviews for The Principle of Existence
Number one fan chapter 10 . 6/29
Please continue this amazing story. It is well written and has a good vocabulary structure.
Two updates chapter 10 . 6/6
Two chapters! I enjoyed the last couple updates!
Whoobonhooaglo chapter 10 . 4/25
Ahh! How moving, I newest has a panic attack with Kagome at the end there! Thanks so much for updating and keeping up with this wonderfully addictive story :)
Until next read!
mysterychild chapter 10 . 4/25
I so love the progression of this story! Wonderful update! 3
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 10 . 4/23
I sinerly hope this whole "girls are supposed to let the boys win" thing is either some kind of Japanese/Asia custom or just something made up for this particular story! I'm a girl, I enjoy video games, and I would never just let someone win, regardless of their gender, if they didn't deserve it! Also, a guy grabbing a girl's arm like Inuyasha did, heck, anyone who's clearly stronger than the other and grabs someone else's arm like Inu did, especially when the grabber has the ability to easily break said arm , is NOT cool! Especially if it's just over a lousy video game! That being said, I hope Kags insn't going to do what I think she is and put herself up for the random couple selection process...! That's basically just giving up on finding love! :(
YumeTakato chapter 10 . 4/21
I enjoyed it, see you next time!
Maidsama chapter 10 . 4/21
I love this story and love that you've started updating it again! Every chapter I ask myself if it will be the chapter Inhyasha pulls his head from him ass lol aaahhhh not yet! Very excited to see what happens next! You're writing is very fluid and strong it makes the reading experience very pleasant!
ThatGirl chapter 10 . 4/20
Aw... This chapter is so sad :( thank you for updating! I really enjoy reading your story :)
Taino Delsan13 chapter 10 . 4/20
Oh my poor poor Kagome to be in love and not really know or just don't want to really admit because it would hurt more when he gone. Great job thank you for updating
Hotaru83 chapter 10 . 4/20
Great chapter
VEENA4 chapter 10 . 4/20
What's wrong with kagome? She's out of her mind!.. How can she love him? He's nothing but a jerk..
Not considering about her feelings! She's helping him, yet he yells at her, don't like her! What a moron!.. I don't like him. He himself told that no one's care about him, loves him after his mother... So now he just forget about manners and other people's feeling's?
What a stupid jerk! Can't see anything other than kikyo!.. & What right gives him to behave like that in kagome's home? Like he owns that?!.. Like.. he's the owner?!
& Poor Kagome! She needs to snap out from her dream world! What is this? She knows he did not like her? Then y all these hardships.. ? Always thought about his well being..
Please just make her quit this job!... & Please..please... Make a some handsome guy appear in her life? She needs to focus on her life! Not inuyasha's!... She needs to tell no to him.. Not please him. She needs to be mature & bold!... He's always hurting her?! How can she stand this?
Please update asap... & i wanna see a bold kagome.. Who says no to him... Please..
VEENA4 chapter 9 . 4/20
So.. Sango is willingly to give a chance to Miroku?! That's nice!
Sesshomaru is interested in Rin! Wow!..
An interesting chapter!..
sigh chapter 10 . 4/20
I was hoping there would be more in this chapter, bt no progress at all after all that wait
Kinky-Hoe chapter 9 . 3/29
I'm so happy to read updates of this story! You are one of my favorite authors and I reread your stories sooooo many times. Especially The Gods' Opinion. And now you're back to writing this new masterpiece. Thank you so much! I love the way everything is so realistic even though demons and humans coexist. I can't believe Inuyasha is so rude ahahah I mean he's totally in character but wow. I'm also surprised he doesn't seem to be into Kikyo that much, I mean it's like he doesn't care and doesn't want to get to know her. He just waits for her to adapt. I am really curious to see how the InuKag romance will unfold. He basically hates Kagome's guts and is interested in nothing ahaha. Oh and clumsy Kagome here is so hilarious. And the stuff she wears! I laughed so much.
Hope you'll update soon!
AlmaGemela chapter 1 . 3/29
I came across this story a few years ago...so happy to come across it again! I greatly look forward to more updates! I love the gradual build up and pace of the story. Please continue!