Reviews for Selfish and Cowardly
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is utterly brilliant, I love the philosophy, the excuses, and general badassness of the eleventh division.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Don't revise! Twas good! I really enjoyed it! I loved your characterisations - I thought they were spot on. I loved the reasoning behind 'never sacrificing yourself' Brilliant!

Nela
LunaticV chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
it was great! yeah, no one should be able to just stand seeing their friends in danger.

and, i'm sure Yumichika'll appreciate to not have a scar XD

nice work! XD
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love it!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I think you captured the spirit of the 11th division very well.
Lynn252 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It was good.

I liked it a lot. They were very much in character.

Good job. _
TheCrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aw. so sweet. i really like this.:)
Chapppyy chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
aw

haha thats really all i can say XD

awesomeness
kogasgal27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Very touching, loved the way you wrote it!
Far From Redemption chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aw, thats so sweet. I just love Yumi and Ikkaku. Their such a great pair on their own and fanfics make them even better. *snuggles Yumi and Ikkaku plushies*
PeaceLiterature chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
XD! Pretty Boy so true. Feathered peacock LOL. Fuckin' flamboyant drag queen Priceless. XDD. nice work!
AbhorsenSabriel87 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wonderful take on everything once again, love! You seem to have a flair for writing about the 11th Division, and since no one else seems to have the balls to take them on, YOU RULE! I await more wonderful stories!
Shanni-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Haha, that was funny. Yumi is a drag queen. lol

Ikkaku will always be Ikkaku. Stubborn and cocky. :P
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I liked this very much. It was sweet (Not Yaoi sweet) of Ikkaku to take a blow for Yumichika even though he risked his 11th squad honor. Lol, especially Zarakis wrath. XD
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Third? I guess I need to check your profile 'cause I've only read two now. Hm...

Anyway, interesting story but it didn't speak to me like the other one did. It does seem, however, that you have a liking for the 11th squad. Any particular reasons you care to share?