Reviews for The Curse of Flint
TheHallow chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
Very good story! I enjoyed it a lot! I usually would point out some flaws, but it was really ten times better than many of the stories in the Treasure planet category, so I don't think I need to!
Great plot! I love how it turned into a light crossover out of the blue XD It surprised me and made me laugh! I will be looking at your sequel :)
The Persona chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
What. What the *sputters* holy fucking shit. bloody balling pillocks what the fuck.

This is too great. OMG-greatest crossover ever. I could kiss you. Goddamn.
Rain of the Forest chapter 29 . 6/12/2013
AWWWWW! SUCH A HAPPY ENDING! I LOVE THAT...
Rain of the Forest chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
NOOOOOO! YOU DID NOT JUST KILL JIM!
Rain of the Forest chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO JIM!
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
I forgot to say this earlier since I wanted to know what happened next but forgot; why the hell did he throw Morph?! Poor little guy... Speaking of which, we havent seen him in quite a while...
amalimrock chapter 29 . 10/24/2010
This was an excellent story to read. At first though, I thought it was awkward to shove in Pirates of the Caribbean into the story, but I managed to shrug it off and read it to the very end because it managed to fit in nicely with Treasure Planet.

I found that the moment Dolphy and Jim had at chapter 20 was a bit too sudden. Jim was all serious in his voyage at first, then he suddenly became playful with Dolphy when she hungered for a sandwich. If his playful side can be seen at the chapters before, then it wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb.

I found Elizabeth's character REALLY well developed. She really carried the evil vibe like her father did. (I need to say though, I remember reading somewhere that Flint did NOT build "Treasure Planet", but intelligent forefathers did. Flint was merely using that mechanism to raid and loot ships using the portal.)

In a nutshell, it was really entertaining while I keep on praying the stars above to have Disney ACTUALLY think about making a sequel to Treasure Planet, and if the timing is right I could possibly end up working with Disney for the movie. I'll be the happiest person to have ever lived on Earth if that happened.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 29 . 6/20/2010
Yay! Thanks for a JimxDolphy fic. :3 Can't tell you how much I've been craving a good one but couldn't find it! I loved your pics on deviant and your story too. Tell Dolphy I'm a huge fan and I hope to see more of her pics. :)
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 29 . 9/22/2009
Ooh, a happy ending... and a new fic. AWESOME!

Manga Girl number 6 chapter 28 . 9/22/2009
Aww man... but hey, it had to happen some time after all.

Great chappie!

Black Wolf Silver Fang chapter 29 . 8/3/2009
Well I think its a ok story but WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL SILVER! HE WAS A AWSOME CHARACTER! Im so sad :( :(. But it was ok.
Baltosbabygirl chapter 27 . 6/25/2009
Please continue! I love this fanfiction! GO DOLPHY! (Ahem) Please finish this soon! At least the next chapter!

-Saba
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 27 . 5/25/2009
Oh no! Silver's dead! WAH...

But at least Jim's free of the curse and they go everyone else freed.

WOOT!

Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Wow . . .

I wasn't expecting it to be Mr. Arrow's nephew . . .

And I want to know why the Lady wants Jimbo . . .
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 26 . 5/6/2009
Wow... An interesting chapter, loved the romantic bit between Suzie and Edmond... One comment, you could probably use those break ruler things to separate the change in POVs. Just a suggestion.

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »