Reviews for Time to Save the Galaxy, Rodney
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was a very good tag to Last Man. Loved what you filled in and how you filled it in. Great interactions with everyone. Thank you for writing this.
Delete This Account Please 111 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
this is fantastic!

so real and a perfect fit!

All that was missing, without us realising it was missing

awesome, all I can say

happy Easter!
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
jeez. Y'know, I have a plot bunny (Just typed it out, actually! It hit me while reading a fic before this one!) floating around my head where McKay does die on Atlantis. Weird to just think of it (And there's also a bunny I'm pondering about Beckett's fate) and then to see both of these in this fic, haha. Oh well. Don't kill me if I write it, it won't copy yours. I swear :D

Anyway, loved this, it made me very teary eyed though.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Great! Do it again! do it again!
SmartKIN chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aww! This is great! I love your way to write! It really is a good story! And Sheppard tries to get Rodney the girl! Great!
arsenal13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Amazing story. It fits perfectly with what happened in The Last Man.
Laryn chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very nice! I like the fact that Rodney spent more than a little bit of time on Atlantis at the end, and was saddened to know it took them two weeks to even notice he was missing. Very well done!
Firetiger chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
thisalmost made me cry; you captured the characters perfectly. It would have been awesome if the story could have been put in the episode. And speaking of the episode, It was so good but it was really depressing that I actually did cry. Anyways, you are such a talented writer.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Very good. I loved that the hologram sent him to save Teyla, *then* the galaxy.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Excellent!
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Absolutely loved it. Just finished watching the show so I could read all these wonderful tags. Thank you for mentioning Carson. And for the final resting place of Rodney. I kept expecting his dessicated corpse to turn up in the stasis chamber room, dying while trying to perfect his plan. Loved the episode, shed a tear when Keller lay dying in the infirmary. Thanks for Sheppard's little nudge...would love to see a romance between her and Rodney on the show...was so sad to see the final moments of Sam, all I could think of was she and O'Neill never hooked up. Thank you for such a fantastic tag. This story and others like it will have to sustain us until the new season.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wonderful. Words are failing me... really good.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Love it! Perfect way to say "Thank You" to Rodney!
CoolBreeze1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Great tag! I felt so bad for Rodney throughout all of this. What a life, seeing everyone you know and love die, and then to die alone...I think you captured his dedication and thoughtfulness - despite his occasional awkwardness. Then his dedication is transfered to Sheppard. Loved that you had Sheppard push Keller a little on asking Rodney out again. Cool!
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Bravo! Fantastic job! Everything was perfect *happy sigh* love it, thank you!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »