Reviews for Time to Save the Galaxy, Rodney
reen212000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
A lovely and perfect tag! I liked the fact that you had him walk back across the other door. Details, details. Nice job!
Adalanta chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh, that was great! I especially liked the idea of what ultimately happened to Rodney. I think you're dead on - it sounds just like him. But it was so sad...

I'm sure you've thought of this, but the title - The Last Man - can also refer to Rodney, not just John. I guess it just depends on how you look at it.

Thanks for the awesome read!
sablecain chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh this WAS sweet. Very very sweet. Loved it!
flah7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that was sweet. The beginning sad.

If he has time save the Universe...great line.

fantastic missing scene. The characters and descriptions are wonderfully done.
sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wonderful! I especially liked the bit about the Keller outburst concerning Rodney. She really does see him for what he is and still manages to see the depth to the man and likes what he sees.

It's too bad tv shows are just so long cause this would've made a great episode. Thanks for sharing your idea with us!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
aww! Shep is sweet to Rod and Jen! Go Shep!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That was so good and so sweet, I liked it very much. Thank you. A delightful tale.
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wonderful story. The exchanges between Old Rodney & John, and John & Keller are wonderfully written, and the latter precious. Thanks so much for writing this.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
i cant wait till search and rescue when we find out who makes it and who dont and hope they find teyla in time :)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
John drew in a steadying breath, and asked, “What happened to Carson?”

THANK YOU! Wish the dang show had thought to ask that. The only thing that bugged me about that ep... no one asked about poor Carson.

Excellent tag. I love Keller at the end: “No, no,” she stammered, tripping again in her haste. “Must go. Very busy. I’ll tell Carter you’re clear to go, and, look, um, don’t tell Rodney I said anything, okay? I mean, you know how he is and I—“

LOL! Very good.