Reviews for Twisted
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
very...poetic, horrid, yet poetic
TeenTitansFreakFan chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
BEAUTIFUL

. i wish i could write like all the authors here in the teen titans fanfiction community ...
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
sweet poem... though very emo...have you heard of disturbed before (its a band)? if you like emo stuffs, check it out
Erifrats101 chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
O.O ... AMazing... LOL, you can tell her I said that _ Oh, hey, question about When I Met Blue Girl/Blue Girl: Why do you call her Blue Girl? Is it because of the excessive tears? How about the fact that she's so sad/glum/depressed/blue all the time? I'm out of guesses. Pweeze tell me? :3 Oh, and UPDATE!... That is all... _
Eve Royal chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Wow... Angsty...

But totally awesome!

Eve
GeoMancer chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Don't you mean she cries like a broken angel? Not Angle?

Heh.
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow!this is soo descriptive, and you even if the characters were a bit OOC, i loved it.

It really as described well, but my eyes kind just, 'went over' some of the words...(maybe it's only my fault...)
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
okay! i get it now, thank you. she actually killed people, strange. anyways, good horror. didn't give me the chills, but its your first try, its mkay!
slowtimedancer chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow. this one was very good. forget good, forget great. this story was excellent!

Your writing is so creative and wonderful. This is wonderful.

And the way it wasnt a straight out story like "Once upon a time there was an alien named Starfire. She liked her bestfriend. blab blab blab." Great!

Great Great Job
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
You know what that was... Complete Platinum... forget Gold...

(If this thing would let me swear, I would)

But this is a complete masterpiece. You're writing style, the integration of emotion, the subtle transition and the balanced duality... Astounding...

Platinum Masterpiece.

L.x
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This story was amazing. The writing and the concept, everything was great. Good job.