Reviews for Little Harry
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 1 . 1/23
This was wonderful...so sad...poor Harry
CrushingSoul chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Fuck, I know too many who went this way. I tried. Thankyou for translating and posting this, I needed it cuz it told me to keep going (strangely). Thank you.
Potter the Plotter chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is literally a perfect representation of real life. They are super mean to a person, and suddenly when they kill themselves they all care about that person. Makes me angry.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is exactly what happens in real life. People get bullied; the bullies feel no remorse; nobody cares. It continues, and finally when the victim commits suicide everybody cries.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
That was beautiful and tragic, the best kind of beautiful. I love it. And yet I am sad. That is what makes you a great artist (writer) the fact you made my brother who is 40 cry when he read this. I wish I could fav it but that will wait till I can log on.
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is excellent. Your more recent stuff is also very good. Write more - you have a real talent!
SnowingStarDust chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Beautiful... So very beautiful and sad. Bullying is really the worst you can do and it saddens me how little children can't see what they do others. What some small actions can do to a small child's mind. Adults aren't any better. They don't want to see, they're too afraid of the truth.
kimie chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was so beutiful! :,s
Kikiu chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh my god... (Virtual Scream)
A.m.a.z.i.n.g
Wise-wren-owl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This made me cry so much.
noah'sbabygirl17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Sobbed my heart out reading that :'(
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OMG.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh fuck, you managed to capture the sadness and the bastard level of bullying that I was crying for Harry, that I felt murderous towards bullies out there who torment people just because they are such sick idiots who should just die. Sorry, your story subtly grazed my emotions that I was left feeling raw as this ended.

Dies. Good job of tormenting us, toying with our emotions. Thumbs up. Now excuse me while I go cry and curse Ron Weasley and the others to the 7th hell.
Emerald Lylythia chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ron was such a bully in this story ! I liked it. It was so sad that I had teary eyes. Nicely written. Thanks for the story.
Larisya chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh god. God, God, God. That was beautiful. Heartrending, but positively lovely. Thank you.