Reviews for Loon In Winter
CaTerr chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
I've been terrible and haven't reviewed the back chapters. Hopefully I'll get back to them. But I just HAD to tell how sweet their relationship is. It's very much hopeful and friendly but with the possibility of so much more. They understand and they've been to the other side and have surrendered somewhat. I just love that dynamic that makes them separate from the others. They survive while the others live. It's an odd statement to ponder
CaTerr chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Remember when I said I'd drown in Severus' tal, dark, handsomeness? Well...cue the drowning. I'm so happy you've continued. Nott Sr. killing Nott Jr. is not far fetched at all. The animosity was there. I'm interested in the details and Luna's escape too.
Talrond chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
love american style
Talrond chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
muse needs a drink of liquid as well.
Talrond chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
smape with luna is about as hard as hermione with snape or with dumbldore or with harry potter or with fred or woth george or with ginny or with luna
Talrond chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
alan rickman has been in a lot of movies
Talrond chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Na smapemiester live
Talrond chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
snape is getting a bit frisky.
Dan chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Lovely story.

Thanks for the great read.
Wow chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I can't wait to finish this; very promising beginning!
AuroraMeansDawn chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
This is one of the best fics with Luna and Severus I've ever read! You write beautifully and the interactions between the two of them were lovely.

I really love the way you wrote Severus, because I find he's a difficult man to keep in character - exspicially with those scenes in this fic. The chapter where he has presents for Luna's children, that was so sweet.
Jaggarte x chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
I've read this whole story through a few weeks because I am tirelessly busy and I want apologise for not reviewing every chapter but I am lazy...though that's no excuse.

I love this fic, the way you wrote Snape was right and so wonderfully correct that I wish I could shake your hand. Not many people can write Snape being romantic but still retaining his sense of self. Thank you for this beautiful fic. I've always loved the imagery of Snape with Luna and find that there just isn't enough of them.

Thank you again, I really loved this fic.

Yours,

Jaggarte x
magnific chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
hey, i'm usually a ss/hg shipper so i'd just like you to know that you've made me truly appreciate this shipping. i'd say it's in big part to your accurate endering of the characters, engaging plot and lovely narratives. wonderful work and keep writing :D
AccountDeletePlease chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Sorry, I can only do 1 at a time.

Love the story.

Are you going to make it LL/SS?

I don't know what to think about that..
Moewe24aol.com chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
Dear Author,

Well, here I am again, looking completely like a fool! Some days ago, I tried a review on another story of yours, asking for a LL/SS story with a little bit of love and comfort for our dear potions master... and ops! The other day, I found this one. Sorry, I am a litte un-organized, it seems.

But this story is just what I meant. Exactly so. It feels dark and sad, like the Captive Path (bearing in mind all the millions of erased lives in the background), but with so much hope shining through. What you did was very impressing - having the story start in mid winter, all snow and ice and cold, and Luna imprisoned in her inner cage of loss and traumatic events and maybe survivors guilt, and Severus too, with his bottled-up self-loathing and guilt and life without any joy, and then the story went on and everything thawed and got warmer, outside and inside, and when one year had come to the end, winter had come again, but only on the outside, and the former loony and otherworldly Luna with her snow-queen exterior and steel hard core had managed to get through the many layers of Severus protections. Wow, great! Very much in-character description of them both. Better than everything I could have asked for. A good story to read during the long and cold winter evenings over here, too.

Thanks again, and I very much look forward to reading your other stories.

Be blessed.