Reviews for Loon In Winter
I always come back to read this fic-you make the SS/LL relationship very appealing!
Maronn chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
I really, really loved your Snape! I've found he is hard to write in romantic stories but you managed to pull it of. And the way he speaks... love it. Thank you for your amazing story!
CaTerr chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
I've been terrible and haven't reviewed the back chapters. Hopefully I'll get back to them. But I just HAD to tell how sweet their relationship is. It's very much hopeful and friendly but with the possibility of so much more. They understand and they've been to the other side and have surrendered somewhat. I just love that dynamic that makes them separate from the others. They survive while the others live. It's an odd statement to ponder
CaTerr chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Remember when I said I'd drown in Severus' tal, dark, handsomeness? Well...cue the drowning. I'm so happy you've continued. Nott Sr. killing Nott Jr. is not far fetched at all. The animosity was there. I'm interested in the details and Luna's escape too.
Talrond chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
love american style
Talrond chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
muse needs a drink of liquid as well.
Talrond chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
smape with luna is about as hard as hermione with snape or with dumbldore or with harry potter or with fred or woth george or with ginny or with luna
Talrond chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
alan rickman has been in a lot of movies
Talrond chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Na smapemiester live
Talrond chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
snape is getting a bit frisky.
Dan chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Lovely story.

Thanks for the great read.
Wow chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I can't wait to finish this; very promising beginning!
AuroraMeansDawn chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
This is one of the best fics with Luna and Severus I've ever read! You write beautifully and the interactions between the two of them were lovely.

I really love the way you wrote Severus, because I find he's a difficult man to keep in character - exspicially with those scenes in this fic. The chapter where he has presents for Luna's children, that was so sweet.
Jaggarte x chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
I've read this whole story through a few weeks because I am tirelessly busy and I want apologise for not reviewing every chapter but I am lazy...though that's no excuse.

I love this fic, the way you wrote Snape was right and so wonderfully correct that I wish I could shake your hand. Not many people can write Snape being romantic but still retaining his sense of self. Thank you for this beautiful fic. I've always loved the imagery of Snape with Luna and find that there just isn't enough of them.

Thank you again, I really loved this fic.

Yours,

Jaggarte x
magnific chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
hey, i'm usually a ss/hg shipper so i'd just like you to know that you've made me truly appreciate this shipping. i'd say it's in big part to your accurate endering of the characters, engaging plot and lovely narratives. wonderful work and keep writing :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »