Reviews for Potty in Bikini Bottom
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I thought this fan fiction was very mediocre. The plot moved a little too fast and the ending was not very satisfying. The chemistry between Patchy the Pirate and Potty the Parrot was very genuine and true to the source material. However, once Potty sank into Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob's relationship with Potty was not as novel. Their back and forth was very unproductive and strenuous. I also think the fight scene between SpongeBob and Sandy was a very powerful representation of modern day feminism. The level of detail was very surreal and I felt like I was with Sandy. We were both being abused by the modern day idea of the patriarchy. Of course Spongebob, being the man, played the victim. I was very touched by this moment. It was a very good direction to take the story. A shame that the rest of the tale did not follow in suit.
5/7
sbartist357 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
That's true-I've never seen a SpongeBob story with Potty in it. Thank you for writing this; it was so funny! XD This should be a SpongeBob special on TV! :)
You don't need to know my name chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OK, I havn't even read this story yet and I already see a flaw. The parrot's name is POLLY, not Potty! Well, it looks like a great story, I think I'm gonna read it. Bye
Wool Socks chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Teehee. You made my toes curl. :)
spider thread chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Great job! Loved it, and I wish that it would be a real Spongebob! Cheese is tasty!

Bye