Reviews for Misconceptions
Immortal Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 6/24
This was such a wonderful read! I do wish there was more to it... or perhaps you could write another Dramione Veela fic? I loved how you managed such perfect characterizations in such a small space despite it being obviously very non-canon. That is no easy task! Great job!
You can't stop now. This story feels so unfinished. Please continue.
Really nice start, but it feels so unfinished.
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 4/9
Love it :)
LittleRed1018 chapter 1 . 2/5
I think this could be the start of an amazing full length story! Great start, I really enjoyed reading it :)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/3
I loved this one. I would be so happy to see a sequel or future stories in this verse you made.
Infires man chapter 1 . 1/14
This was awesome but I hope Draco gets a little more possesive and needy *wink wink* just to spice things up a bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
It's labeled complete, but seems a bit unfinished to me. So far it went I thought it was a nice enough story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Sort of unfinished. A rushed "finish".
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
I NEED MORE. I NEED LOTS MORE.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Very cute story, but it did feel like there was a lot packed in here that didn't get explored. We we're thrown a veela Draco with a turncoat to the light Lucius, Harry ran off, Lucius gave up his ideas on blood purity but we don't learn why, some of the extra details made the story feel like it was rushed instead of well, more detailed. But overall I enjoyed the banter between them and I love the idea of her bookstore. I've read many a Hermione opens a store fics but none of them ever thought to have her sell muggles books as well, it was a brilliant touch. His face Greengrass issues we're cute as well, nice way to get her to talk.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
this left me feeling a warm and fuzzy inside. I wish there was more but it was a lovely glimpse and beautifully written.
littleladyangel chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I loved it :)
It was a perfect one shot, still I was disappointed there wasn't many more chapters to enjoy!