Reviews for Misconceptions
amsev chapter 1 . 7/13
love this story!
THAT'S ALL? What a pity! I would have expected some hints at least about their relationship in the future.. But this seems just.. dropped.
A.Tigerose chapter 1 . 3/25
I feel like the veela pay was unnecessary
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 3/10
I love how you incorporated the mate part into the story. And I also love your version of Draco in your story. Thanks for writing!
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 2/21
\(_)/
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
this is written really well and is super cute, enough so that i can forgive the fact that lucious would never be let out of askaban lrt alone make minister. you should really write another chapter about Draco telling hermione, it would be awsome i would love it!
•K-B•
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
A sweet little story.
loveroax chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Niceeeeeeee
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
3 :D
laexdream chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Aww. Wish it were longer, but short is also good. Short and sweet, after all.
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I am so curious to know what will happen. This is well written and interesting, these days its a rarity so I'm begging you to continue please :) Thank you for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
MissusGages chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Love this :) wish there was even more, so cute!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
this is the beginning to a great story...a one-shot is a one-shot. It leaves you thinking to the ultra-vague or definite declaration, OR typically smutty fun.

This was well written and had a good plot. Easily a great veela fic, which are hard-pressed to find. It's too bad this is like 6 years old with no chance in hell of you actually writing it, which no one can begrudge you, since it is a one-shot.

BUT this isn't a one-shot. This is "Misconceptions: Chapter One"

How Unfortunate.