Reviews for Things Fall Apart
Miss Hydrangea chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Cuuute. I liked how Deidara's staying consistent in his methods of trying to help Hinata, even though he doesn't seem to be successful.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
This was so sweet, then so bitter. I had expected the girl to be younger than ten, due to the way she spoke, but I guess it's because she's not fluent in Daisuke's dialect.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I can't follow Itachi's logic. I liked the line about Kisame putting two and two together to make Itachi's four. That was rather clever.

I'm glad we got to see this pair, though. Kisame didn't have a very big role in the fic proper, so it's nice to see more of him.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
This chapter was really sad and touching. The epitaph felt right, given the circumstances-it could have easily been overplay and too mushy if you had put it earlier in the chapter, but I think the way you placed it made it work well.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I was not expecting this chapter to be so long after the previous one, but I suppose 40-ish years is a lot more than the amount of time it took Konan to come to terms with her pregnancy... I liked the free indirect style. It was nice to get to see things from his point of view, for a change.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm rereading these too!

I liked how you managed to fit so much into such a short space. There was humor, heart and bittersweet all mixed in seamlessly together. I liked how you wrote about Pein in here, especially. He only had a few lines about him, but they still managed to really capture his humanity.
x.symphony chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Itachi is so cute in this chapter! :D I love these little side stories. They show more of the characters' personality and have nothing to do with anything in particular. I do wish you would update White Knight, though... Maybe posting the outline wouldn't be asking for too much? xD
x.symphony chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
This chappie was so cute. I love it 3 Especially the last line. It just ended this whole chapter beautifully. Sasori getting too attached to his partners? Genius, and an awesome idea too
Ekkos.In.The.Asylum chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
I have to admet, your really good at writting,like epicly good.

Never before have I read a series so well written and well thought out. I've read both Dark Knight and I'm reading White Knight and to tell you the truth you couldn't have written them any better. Thankfully unlike most Authors I keep running into you don't center your stories compltey around Hinata and Neji, you didn't even make it painfully oveous that they would end up together. I ademt I was sad that Hinata ended up with her couin of all people, not to mention a little creeped out(and not in the good way...)but you made my day with the DeidaraxSasori parring. Doubble plus with how much fighting and gore there is. I have never before seen such a writer be able to kill off charter after charter so beautifully. You truely are talinted in writting and I can't wait for the next chapters to come out. What keeps me up at night is 'I wonder whats going to happen next so far I've cried,been suprised shitless,awed and have epicly failed more than once at trying to contain laughter (which has resulted in falling out of my chair and/or lack of oxygen).'

all the while been thinking wouldn't it be funny if Saskue had a kid(You can't tell me he's been a virgin this whole story,he's had to have done something with a girl or a guy._)

That and how akward it is for Deidara to have mouths on his hands(award bathroom moments...)
ww chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I like these side stories you've posted about Dark Knight. What they reveal about the characters and their motivations is really interesting. This one especially, was interesting, since I had been about Itachi's behavior towards Hinata (why bother so much with teaching her, giving her Kisho, ect), though I still don't quite get what Itachi was trying to do. I suppose he died before he could finish it? Regardless, still enjoyable, especially Kisame's banter with Itachi.
GoldKing chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love it :)
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
Hm... Fag Vampire... Where have I heard that before? Hm... Nah! Can't remember!

Kisame is teh shark! XDD Like in that disney film with the sea witch and teh shark! XDD LOL More fairytales! XD
justinebowder chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
hahahahaha! i loved it!

for a second there i thought he was gonna say "then, i shall be the fairy godmother" hahahaha

thanks a lot, i had a great time reading it!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
Having taken a rather long hiatus from reading your works, this was absolutely delightful. Itachi was one of my favorite characters in Dark Knight, so it's nice to see a little of him again. And Itachi's being funny! Amazing.
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
I love Hinatas fairy tale

i thought it was cool when i was reading dark knight and its really cool how it keeps going