Reviews for I Love My Life
marchingkatluvsmusic chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
aw...tis verily cute. I liked how their day royally sucked.

That iskind of the story of my life...a sucky day and then my best friend...who is crazy and would never ever kiss me...cheers me up with insanity.

OMG! I LOVE IT!

Keep writing!

Kat
speadee chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Once again, you show how they are the Golden Pair. It's like Oishi to take care of others, too.

Fuji is too OOC: he is not evil. He wouldn't get mad at someone just because someone accidentally got tangled in his friend's kite or because their shot hit him. It's the same with Captain Tezuka. He would know that it was an accident. Fuji would also be careful not to get them in trouble with the note. I also think the teacher would have tried to find out about the wasabi in the cake.

Kikumaru just sitting there wailing is also too OOC. I don't think any of the regulars or classmates would behave that way. They would quickly get back to what they were doing.

Well, overall, it was funny.
speadee chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Fuji is right: Oishi cussing is OOC. I also think it's illogical for a teacher to make their studnets eat burnt cookies: it's unhealthy and could be risky. Oishi and Kikumaru are not in the same class either.

Good job listing out the events of a bad day and showing how they really are the Golden Pair: care about each other!
Isna chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Please continue, and make the chapter longer next time. It was too small a dose of cuteness! XDD
Rebeccer chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hee hee! I told you that this should be posted. I love the way you used our inside jokes without the rest of the population having a clue what you're saying. Very, very funny! And just because I gave this one a positive review doesn't mean I forgive you for THAT one... so watch your step...
Senlere chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Haha Eiji makes everyone feel better Lovers this
Saphira's Ember chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I liked it. Oishi seemed a little out of character, but he -was- having a bad day, so that's understandable.